Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I prefer the Johnny Quest memes.

53596231_1939726966149473_6614451761295917056_n.jpg

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The thing about some of these liberal loons is that they're blinded by such hatred for Trump, they'll reach for anything available if they think it can inflict damage somehow.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How is this a funny political picture? They were at a memorial for a dozen+ people killed in a tornado.

I find it a little weird that there's an expectation that everyone has to wrap the context of where the picture of the president was taken into mix before photoshopping.

tenor.gif

I mean, it's not funny to me, but that's a critique of the supposed joke.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Oh my gosh! You mean a meme that isn't 100 percent factual truth.... what is the world coming to. :n00b:

So if someone accused Facebook of political viewpoint censoring and their example isn't true. That's fine with you?

We used to have a little term for that: propaganda.

If the Facebook censoring is so pervasive, real examples should be easy to find.

Yes- when people try to make a point wit memes and the memes have no truth in them, that bothers me. but then again, I have this crazy idea that truth should influence people, not fantasy. Is there a point to be made or not?

I mean, the unfunny is what bothers me the most....and the fact that fake censoring will cause all claims of censoring to be discounted.

Kinda like fake hate crimes....

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So if someone accused Facebook of political viewpoint censoring and their example isn't true. That's fine with you?

We used to have a little term for that: propaganda.

If the Facebook censoring is so pervasive, real examples should be easy to find.

Yes- when people try to make a point wit memes and the memes have no truth in them, that bothers me. but then again, I have this crazy idea that truth should influence people, not fantasy. Is there a point to be made or not?

I mean, the unfunny is what bothers me the most....and the fact that fake censoring will cause all claims of censoring to be discounted.

Kinda like fake hate crimes....

I was talking about memes - weren't we talking about memes? Where did facebook censorship come from. I must have missed that jump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom