Police Kill Man In Drug Raid Gone Wrong (VIDEO)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    If you have ever done CQB then you know that you want to clear a house as quickly as possible. You do not want to stand in the living room for minutes trying to talk someone down.

hence the non text book comment! ZOOM!!!!! tactical fly over!

but yeah, your right, I would much rather continue clearing the house looking for some dogs to shoot too if i were those cops. maybe some kids if we were lucky. forget the fact that the guy we came for is standing right in front of us with a golf club. bang bang , (carry on men) hup hup hup hup hup hup

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    95% of people on INGO probably look like this:

tinfoil.jpg

I'm out tinfoilers.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah, facts, reasoning, common sense, and experience chased another one away, and once again the ones left are called tin foilers. keep taunting the dog and one day its gonna show you its teeth. what do i mean? one day the people in this country are gonna say stuff like this stops today! and we are gonna remember the ones who poked us with sticks!

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    LOL, get tired of losing?

If you call arguing with several people who have made it clear they are anti-government, anti-police, and anti-authority over an issue involving government, police, and authority losing. Then I suppose, but I call it trying to be realistic. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world..... Crap, I said I was out. Did I lose again?:dunno::noway::ingo::noway::n00b::twocents::yesway::patriot::yesway:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    If you call arguing with several people who have made it clear they are anti-government, anti-police, and anti-authority over an issue involving government, police, and authority losing. Then I suppose, but I call it trying to be realistic. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world..... Crap, I said I was out. Did I lose again?:dunno::noway::ingo::noway::n00b::twocents::yesway::patriot::yesway:
    I am not anti-government, anti-police, or anti-authority.

I am against abuse of authority, and borderline criminal police tactics...

The good ones are welcome in my home any day. I have many friends in law enforcement, we get very drunk often.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I disagree. Liberty what would you have done had you been on point?

It's clear to me that this man was in "deer in the headlights" mode and was acting defensively. This is not unexpected when making dynamic entry to a home, and any experienced officer must be ready for it.

The man was given no chance whatsoever to recognize who was making entry and to respond appropriately. The officer fired instantly the moment he saw him.

It's murder.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

:chuck: says, :bs:

same arguement some of you cops always use when a citizen speaks out against abuses of power. "call them anti-leo" "it discredits them."

Im none of the things I highlighted above.

I AM; anti-big bad oppressive anti-constitutional government

I AM; anti-law breaking LEO

I AM NOT anti-authority. I believe rule of law in neccessary. just follow the law and we are good!

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I am not anti-government, anti-police, or anti-authority.

I am against abuse of authority, and borderline criminal police tactics...

The good ones are welcome in my home any day. I have many friends in law enforcement, we get very drunk often.
    This!! I, too, have many friends/family who are LEO's. I know they are just human and are subject to perform less than perfect. I also believe when they make poor decisions there should be strict penalties.

I also think the different agencies should read these threads and fire any LEO who is in support of any illegal activity. :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This!! I, too, have many friends/family who are LEO's. I know they are just human and are subject to perform less than perfect. I also believe when they make poor decisions there should be strict penalties.

I also think the different agencies should read these threads and fire any LEO who is in support of any illegal activity. :dunno:

yep, and yep! promote the good cops and fire and sometimes lock up the bad ones.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The sooner people realize that the War on some Drugs is also a war against the 2nd and 4th amendment, the world will be a better place.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Thats disturbing, and VERY ANTI LEO!!! This man was not shot because he choose to use drugs in his home. This man was shot because he decided to run at a police officer with a golf club in an aggressive manner.

Let me ask you this, can someone be killed with one hit from a golf club?

It isn't anti-LEO for me to say that I wish drug users should start shooting BACK at police officers. Drug users don't bother me. If they are just at home using their drugs, carrying around golf clubs, I don't care. I don't think they should be raided, arrested, or shot to death. If they are trying to break into a house, car, or are out driving while high, then charge them with a CRIME! Getting high in your own home is harmless to the people of the United States. I would gladly see drug users return fire on police officers like these, because I would gladly see ANY American return fire on police officers like these. And by the way, I made that comment before seeing the video, because the page wouldn't load for me. Thanks to Marc, I believe, for posting it, I stand by what I said, and maybe you need to watch the video before you post anymore, because you look insane telling us that he charged at the officers. :laugh:

Benny, please read what I bolded on the post above where you quoted me. Wishing drug users would shoot at police is very Anti LEO IMO. What do you take it as, good training for police? Wtf? I am not saying I agree with what happened in the video, but honestly I dont know that I would have done much different.

Someone please tell me what response they would have taken since everyone is so critical of this officer? Please, do not say that I would not have used a no knock warrant to start, stick with the situation given.

I wouldn't go after drug users in their own home who aren't acting violent.

This makes me wonder, if I run into your home while it is dark, with a tac light on my gun pointing it at you, yelling "Police, search warrant"...

You should do what?

Lay on the ground, and put your hands on your head?

You definitely better not be armed, even with a golf club, because for all you know I might be the police.

Open fire, you're going to die anyway. Might as well take down some scum with you.

Please read this thread, the post you quoted from me about being ANTI LEO was directed at a member who stated he wished that drug users would start shooting at police. MY COMMENTS from that post are directed towards that members comments. My comments made to you address that members comments also, NOT the video. My training comment was directed at the member who wished that drug users would shoot at police, NOT the video.

Thanks

Holy hell, my comments were directed towards the member who wished drug addicts would shoot at police. You then quoted me and grumbled about the ANTI LEO comment. Thus I stated, maybe not so clearly, Would you, Benny, think wishing drug users to shoot at police to be considered good training since you obviously thought it was not anti leo

That's not quite what I said, but your delusions are on par for someone who said that the man in the video charged at the police with the club. Me wishing drug users would shoot at police is Anti-LEO. Me wishing drug users minding their own business in their own home defending themselves from psychotic police officers who fired first is not.

Top Bottom