Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Breaking news, one murdered and one close to being murdered on the east side, not to worry I am sure they were great guys minding their own business as well...

Why do all these innocent people keep getting murdered every night?

I find it odd you worked for the media who never uses proof and makes up their own stories for ratings and yet you are going to hound us because there has not been a news release stating this case was drug related? Truth, I don't think you can handle the truth...

I will try to make this as clear as I can. I am not stating that the victims in this case are completely innocent people who were minding their own business and were killed by a random assailant.

I agree with you that they likely made poor choices and engaged in dangerous activity and associated with dangerous people. This activity and those associations very well may have led to their murders. But, we don't know for certain that it was specifically drug related.

Perhaps they witnessed another crime and were killed because of that. Perhaps they were involved in a counterfeiting or money laundering ring. Maybe they were confidential informants and were feeding info to law enforcement. Maybe the male victim hit on the wrong guy's girlfriend at the club. We can speculate all day, but why not let the investigation play out? All of these "facts" you keep referring to are street talk, gossip and hearsay.

As for the media thing, it sounds like you don't have much faith in the media, and I don't either. That's why I left it. I held myself to a higher standard that others didn't always have. But don't you want the media to ultimately be more responsible and stick to reporting facts rather than conjecture, rumor and speculation?

That's what I'm trying to do. I'd rather wait for information to be confirmed rather than make wild guesses. I'm just silly that way.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    In a way yes it does.
    But, in a way it does not really matter as nobody can do a darn thing to set this issue right.

We don't know why it happened, we know being in the game is hazardous to ones health.

This was a home invasion, for either a hit or a robbery.

Some people think living in our neighborhoods and working in that neighborhood and others is hazardous. We are going to live where we want, and work where the work needs to be done.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Until these neighborhoods own this activity, until they step up and put a halt to it there will be more of this.

OK, OK, this isn't really a dupe as you were more concise but I said the same thang waaaaaay back on page 8 of this thread.....
    How do 4 (1+1+1+1) people all get shot "multiple" times (minimum of 8, which is 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 shots fired if each citizen -trying not to profile here- is shot twice) in a house that showed signs of forced entry (WTH? Breakaway doors on this house in the 'hood?!) AND NOBODY DO'T HEAR NOTHIN' SO NOBODY DON'T BE SEEIN' NOTHIN'?! The people in these neighborhoods with their heads in the sand need to own that :poop:.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I better hide these thin mints. I am also not going to post pictures of them on Facebook!! Thanks for the warning!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK, OK, this isn't really a dupe as you were more concise but I said the same thang waaaaaay back on page 8 of this thread.....
    How do 4 (1+1+1+1) people all get shot "multiple" times (minimum of 8, which is 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 shots fired if each citizen -trying not to profile here- is shot twice) in a house that showed signs of forced entry (WTH? Breakaway doors on this house in the 'hood?!) AND NOBODY DO'T HEAR NOTHIN' SO NOBODY DON'T BE SEEIN' NOTHIN'?! The people in these neighborhoods with their heads in the sand need to own that :poop:.

I remember. Just needed to be said again.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Nobody in IMPD is saying anything(I would guess) because they're investigating a quadruple homicide.

Nothing has been released as far as I know. I have nothing to do with the case and haven't inquired about it, but it seems to be held close to the vest at the moment.

Breaking news, one murdered and one close to being murdered on the east side, not to worry I am sure they were great guys minding their own business as well...

There were two separate incidents that occurred at about the same time. One had a single person shot and one had multiple people shot. One may speculate that at least one of those had a narcotics connection. If one wanted to speculate, that's what I'd go with.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Nothing has been released as far as I know. I have nothing to do with the case and haven't inquired about it, but it seems to be held close to the vest at the moment.

Loose lips sinks ships, IMPD wants all the good information they can get for the case. IMPD homicide had a great ratio of closed cases compared to similar cities last I seen.

When the detectives want to announce something ,the chief will do it, or the City has some young good looking smooth talker for the press. For TV purposes and or print media.

Top Bottom