• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I wonder if you can get a map of local Pokéstops and gyms? I'd like to start a pokestop tour group where people pay me to drive them around town to collect and battle..say $20/hr per carload.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    I hear the game was hacked from a drone today......I'll try to find the link.
    That's not surprising at all. The amount of information this app retrieves is unbelievable. The government can have a big brother tracking hay-day with a decent hack into the app.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Your honor: the defendant wasn't breaking and entering mr smiths home at 2:30 a.m.
    There was a pokemon gym in mr smiths living room and a trigglypuff hiding in his tv and my client was just trying to capture it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    13731752_645960695569927_7098483011928536097_n.jpg

Cummins513

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Lowell
    That's not surprising at all. The amount of information this app retrieves is unbelievable. The government can have a big brother tracking hay-day with a decent hack into the app.

Its Google Earth style data collection of all the places a car cant view from the road.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

No different from your Facebook app. Or anything Google-related on your phone.

Which company do you think will do more harm with your information?

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    No different from your Facebook app. Or anything Google-related on your phone.

Which company do you think will do more harm with your information?
    They're all doing harm, unless you've stayed away from smart phones and anything to do with google or facebook. It's basically impossible at this point. None of our info is private anymore. It's out there for the highest bidder.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    It's good to see that people have their priorities in order.

If you're an Olympian, I think playing pokemon is well deserved. I'm nearing middle age, overweight, extremely pale and I play..what's that say about me?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

It's good to see that people have their priorities in order.

If you're an Olympian, I think playing pokemon is well deserved. I'm nearing middle age, overweight, extremely pale and I play..what's that say about me?

That you're nearing middle age, overweight, and extremely pale.

And this should be why you're careful with apps, and cell phone voice/data plans outside your normal area.

laf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    Lafayette
    I've tried playing for a couple weeks now. It's tough to compete with anyone around here. With school out of session, there's a lot of college kids with free time that can spend it on getting ahead. It has promise, and they're doing good with the updates but I don't live near a gym so getting my pokemons to a higher level is difficult and I've been losing interest fast.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Not into this stuff it was after my time and if somebody was creeping around my property looking for these GREMLENS I would be upset, that's what I think about....alot of people pissed off cause of people creeping around where they got no business being.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    The game is ruining itself by deleting features like poketracker,eeveelution naming, raising difficulty to catch pokemon therefore forcing you to buy pokeballs for real world cash or waiting for 2 or 3 balls at a pokestop. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED On the vaporean swarms. However i have found a lot of cool things near me that i didnt know existed and met a lot of cool people. Living in bloomington theres alot of us youngins playing. Pro tip- pick a vinyl record you dont like put your phone in the middle pf the spinning record when you hear the music stop you'll have registered about 2km in game depending on the record. Quick egg hatching

Top Bottom