• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Unfortunately there are always people out there to take advantage of what could be a promising situation. Hopefully the developers can put some kind of logic in to try to weed out the users like that, perhaps 50 "quality" pokemon.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Unfortunately there are always people out there to take advantage of what could be a promising situation. Hopefully the developers can put some kind of logic in to try to weed out the users like that, perhaps 50 "quality" pokemon.
    So I assume magikarp don't count?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Guessing they use the built-in "Lure Module" item, which makes a small area a "hot spot" for spawning Pokemon for 30 minutes. So I can see how that would draw people in. The Abuelo's on West 86th is "lured" all during lunchtime, I'm guessing by employees that work there. I see people pull into that parking lot (.... as do I....) for a few minutes and leave for the past couple days.

Not sure what they can do to change that. It's mostly about not being stupid. Don't go to a secluded area just because the little things in your game are more abundant there.

While this isn't a bad idea... a criminal will probably suffer through the 24 hours or so it takes to catch 40-50. Even putting lures behind a paywall wouldn't hurt much... You can get free money with the Google Survey app, and the lures are really cheap.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    So, I started playing it today, then went out with my wife and her youngest for about 1.5 hours tonight, going all over Speedway. We had an absolute ball and it was fun seeing so many other people out doing the same thing. Made it to level 5!

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    So, I started playing it today, then went out with my wife and her youngest for about 1.5 hours tonight, going all over Speedway. We had an absolute ball and it was fun seeing so many other people out doing the same thing. Made it to level 5!

That's awesome, I can't always count on my wife to go with me, but at least one of the dogs is usually up for it.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I started playing it. It has added new responsibilities to my fiancée's co pilot job. Last night there was couple kids wandering through my front yard playing.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis