• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    . Only bad thing to report is that the cigarette smoke is so passé. :):

I don't smoke, however this is one of the things i like, I walk in PSS and step back in time. I hope Bob never stops this lost art of smoking ( and not caring who cares that he smokes)and customer satisfaction. :patriot:

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    Must have been my lucky day I have been wanting a HK P30L 9mm but didn't want to pay new price, guess who had a used one today that was in great shape. Thanks to bob one more time.

Spinaltapls1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Just bought a Ruger 556 from bob. He showed me how to clean the gun all of the features. how to take it apart and put it back together. Then a hand shake and i was out the door. very pleased with this shop.

hot rod al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I baught my last 2 guns from them.:draw: A Taurus PT1911 SS, and just last week a Springfield Armory Ultra Compact SS, which I got on trade for a Millenium Pro PT145. They also gave me the most money for it. They have excellent customer service and while I'm not a smoker I also don't mind the cigarette smoke.

And is it just me, or is Bob not a very good singer? :laugh:

kspa57

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Avon
    wo I'm I the only one who had a bad experience there. I got Bradis or Beech Grove, even I live closer to this shop. They don't explain anything when you ask its like they're doing me a favor by even looking at me, + smoking. Those couple thing and I took my money to other shop with better customer service like Beech Grove. Just don't like them, for me customer service say's it all.

guns_up

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Zionsville
    Went their on Saturday. showed me everything I wanted to see, talked to me and answered all my questions and provided with good advice on my ammo purchase. They also had Dr. Glock there doing mods on glocks. Their was 20 people in there and I was carrying a baby in a carseat. It was cramped. However, the price they quoted on a new 3rd Gen Glock was as good as Ft. Liberty and better than Bradis. They also were $30 cheaper for SR9c. I'll be there Friday to buy it. TWO THUMBS UP!!

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't smoke, however this is one of the things i like, I walk in PSS and step back in time. I hope Bob never stops this lost art of smoking ( and not caring who cares that he smokes)and customer satisfaction. :patriot:
    if smoking steers customers away, im sure there are chain stores that would like you extra money. probably the same people that are taking the right to smoke anywhere away. yes it is a right that is being taken away, most dont notice the smaller things en route to larger ones.

elmores/pss/ks&e props for still allowing smoking!

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I heard all the hype about great prices and people that knew what they were talking about. So I went out there last week with my wife to get a new pistol. The hype was true good selection and great prices. I will be going back real soon. This shop is A-1 the best shop I have seen in indy.:ar15:

Truckie174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Pendleton
    The Mrs. and I made a trip out there this morning, with the main purpose of getting her first handgun. Bob was awesome with her. Took the time to show her quite a few guns, and answered every question she had. She ended up with a compact M&P 9mm.

So, like every good husband, I celebrated her new found weapon ownership, by treating myself to a new DPMS AR! :D

Good people, great prices!

Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've patronized PSS several times for reloading components. Yesterday, my wife and I checked-out their selection of pistols. Their prices were reasonable, and the younger fellow who assisted us was friendly. So we walked out with a new Ruger SR40, a couple of boxes of ammo, and some bullets and brass. :)

With few exceptions, such as PSS, it has been our experience that most gun shop proprietors don't put enough effort into customer service. In fact, many of them seem to go out of their way to drive away customers with their bad attitudes, which strikes me as being terribly counterproductive.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    plainfield shooting supplies.... Thats the one behind the bank on us40 right? If so that place rocks. i just bought my sig there and they had the best price id seen by a long shot and they were pretty helpful a patient about answering all my questions about it and about carry permit laws.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    my biggest mistake is having banking with a bank that is right across the street from a gun store lol... If i didnt have direct deposit id be in real trouble

fiveduece

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I highly recommend PSS. Bob is a great guy and will always give you a great price. Ive bought every gun I own, except for 4, from him. Ill keep going back.

Top Bottom