• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulldog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Crawfordsville,In
    PSS is one of my favorite places to shop for firearms. Bob always has a great selection and takes time to assist me every time I enter,whether or not I make a purchase. I even enjoy his singing. Whenever I visit my daughter that lives in Monrovia I try to make it to his store as well as Bradi's and AAC in Mooresville.

Carp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Bob has always been straight up with me. I haven't recently purchased from any other shop. If he doesn't have what you want, he will do his best to get it for you. Definitely no high pressure sales tactics.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I just got back from PSS with a shiny new blued Kel-tec PF-9 for $249. I was torn between the P3at and the pf9, but I liked the feel of the pf9 much more.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    stopped in last Friday and they would only let me buy 1 box of .45,,, I bought a Kahr CW9 from them about a month ago and my dad got a CW45 from them 2 weeks ago,, but still 1 box.

I know ammo is in short supply but it left me a little jaded on these guys. :twocents:

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Bob's is Bob! You put up with his hilarious singing, his sarcasm, but what do you expect from an ex-Navy Seal?? Thank him for his service, and make your way to his display cases.

Bob was NEVER a SEAL, let alone in the Navy. The mementos you see in his case are from SEALs he has helped over the years. Bob sold paint for MAB for 20+ years before going full-time into the gun biz.

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Another +1 for Bob. Took delivery of my new Desert Eagle today. Bob ordered it for me just based on my word that I would buy it upon arrival - and he gave me a great price. He continues to earn my repeat business. I'll be back again soon.

Proud father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Last edited:

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    We always hit Bob's a week before the gun show as he's always stocked up and we don't have to deal with someone looking over our shoulder at the show while we're doing paperwork. We walked in with 10 minutes before they closed, Bob recognized us as usual, ask if he could help, I said, revolvers. 10 minutes later, my wife walked out with a brand new S&W 442 to carry in her purse. I don't bother calling anywhere else when it comes to pistols, because it's a huge waste of time. Bob's is the best, with the best selection.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Stopped by and picked up another PF9 today :)

Ruger mkIII
    RIA 1911
    XD-9
    Glock 19
    PF9 Blued

The only one that is not from PSS is the XD, and I just sold that today.

red91vert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Highly recommend PSS, I have bought several guns from them and will continue too. They have very fair prices and give good value on trades from what I hear. One big factor for me was the way Bob and Deb treated me and my family when we are in there, they both love kids and treated all my kids wonderfully and that goes a long way for me.

I used to shop at another local shop until my son (8yrs old) and I went to get a new grip for a gun I had bought from this other store and they wouldn't give us the time of day or offer any help and just stared at my son as if he was there to rob the place. When I finally asked if they had the grip I was looking for they acted as if I was speaking greek or something while begrudgingly saying NO while starring at my son. That was the last time I will go there.

PSS gets a huge majority of my business and I have referred several friends as well and they all have had great experiences. Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom