• ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Vince 49

Shopped around at five different gun shops in the Indy area hoping to purchase a new Glock. Was very disappointed in the manner I was treated in all of them, like they were doing me a huge favor by allowing me on the premises. Walking into Plainfield Shooting Supplies was like coming home to family!! Bob reminds me of my Dad! Sage advice,thorough knowledge about anything and everything pertaining to guns and prices WAY below any others I had seen in a month of looking. I purchased a new Glock 27 and some other goodies on the spot and will be making all of my future purchases there.:):

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Also one thing i liked about Bob was honesty. When questioned on something he gave me an honest answer without sugar coating or changing his answer to appease me. Great place to be.

Make sure you really want his "honest opinion" before asking , because he tells it just like it is.
    It is a rare occasion if I buy anywhere else.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    :yesway::yesway::yesway:

Went in there yesterday to get a simple magazine, and it took everything I had not to walk away with a complete setup for a Kel-tec P11 and G26. Best prices I've seen, and the guys there are entertaining. Went in at 5:30 yesterday, and stayed there for about an hour, just poking around and listening to the conversation. Very animated worker there was practicing quick-aim with a glock, and spent a good amount of time talking to him about laser sights, and different glock models, listening to stories about his trips to the shooting range with a G17 with 2 33round magazines.

I think they should really invest in a website. I wanted to talk to my friend about heading there tomorrow, and was hoping there would be something at least for him to look at since we couldn't go in there and look around.

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Like I said, "Simply discussing an issue will not be encouraged".

I've always thought discussion was a good thing, apparently I really was wrong.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I've had the pleasure of going here a few times now (About to go again today!)

I bought my Kahr .40 cal from them at the cheapest price to be seen anywhere (including online). It was an in and out trip, I told them what I was looking for and they told me what gun would fit my needs best. I believed them, and I'm glad I did.

So with the best prices and the best customer service, you'd be a fool to go anywhere else.

And to support my case, they're 3 minutes away from work!

McMoon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Had been looking around for the best price on a G19 and went to nearly all the gun shops within 35min of Indy that had been recommended to me over the last week.

PSS and Fort Liberty both had the G19 for $489

Went to Fort Liberty first as they are a bit closer but they only had the RTF and 4th Gen Glocks which I wasn't terribly interested in. Though, they did try to see if they could order me a G19 non-RTF but were unsuccessful. So I did appreciate the effort.

That being said, I next visited PSS and they still had the G19 in stock and helped me with a very quick transaction.

Thanks to both stores for great customer service.

Can't wait to take my new 9mm to the range.

Happy New Year Everyone!

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Bob has always give me and the people I know great deals and great service. Always make plainfield shooters supply a stop on our list when shopping for something.

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    I bought a new GP100 from Bob, smooth transaction and shook my hand afterwards, a stand up guy.

choppers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    I stop in once in a while, have always been aknowledged & been treated good. Would definitly tell people to visit the shop

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I have purchased several itmes from PSS

I have purchase several guns & other items from PSS.. The first time was at the 1500 gun show and BOB was a card.. I asked if the dealer could do any better,, The man handling the gun walked over to Bob and asked.. I hear him yell in a loud voice.. "Who asked you that".. And I was then pointed out,,, (and my I add I was now scared).... Bobs comes over, looks at me and then he said "fine, I am going to give you a better price,, But you better buy it.. " And By God it was such a good price that I had to buy it...

When I stop in at their Store, I leave my Wallet in the car so I will not be tempted to use it.. And More then once I had to go out to get it...

watkins_1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    pss

im kinda new to buying guns as i just reached the legal age to buy hand guns and i have bought 2 pistols and a shotgun from these guys. they are nice and the prices are great. they dont even compare to the prices anywhere else. keep up the good work

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    I've bought from Plainfield Shooting Supplies twice; once in store and once via the 1500. In both cases, the staff was very professional and their prices were the best around. I would frequent them more if they were remotely convenient to me. Only bad thing to report is that the cigarette smoke is so passé. :):

Top Bottom