• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'll be there, been trying to get others that I know are like-minded to commit, so far not many are up for it! This situation sickens and disgusts me, we should be able to easily field at least 3000 or 4000 members to go to this, and we can't get even 100 to say that they will be going? WTF?

Do you all want to see your right to self defense crash and burn? Or are you waiting until it's too late? Do you think that you will be safe because you only have revolvers and a shotgun? Guess what people, if we do not WAKE UP, and stand united NOW we may not have any rights left!!!!

I'd much rather guarantee our rights peacefully on the sidewalk than on an urban battlefield!

COME ON!!!

Last edited:

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    "Oh that won't happen here." I bet a lot of people in Britain and Australia thought the very same thing.

It disgusts me to no end.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'll be there, been trying to get others that I know are like-minded to commit, so far not many are up for it! This situation sickens and disgusts me, we should be able to easily field at least 3000 or 4000 members to go to this, and we can't get even 100 to say that they will be going? WTF?

Do you all want to see your right to self defense crash and burn? Or are you waiting until it's too late? Do you think that you will be safe because you only have revolvers and a shotgun? Guess what people, if we do not WAKE UP, and stand united NOW we may not have any rights left!!!!

I'd much rather guarantee our rights peacefully on the sidewalk than on an urban battlefield!

COME ON!!!

Some people have a great understanding of our legislative process and what it would take for a bill to become law. Some may even say that speaking to our state and local legislative body is not the right audience. Also, knowing that House Speaker John Boehner doesn't plan to take up any legislation addressing gun control may be enough for them to feel comfortable.

Sometimes perception is believed to be reality. If we have a low turnout, some just may believe the stories that "even gun owners believe there is a need for further regulation." After all, if that were not true, why wouldn't they say something?

I meet a lot of INGO members who say they never post, but enjoy the site. I hope they are among the numbers who show up this Friday.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'm going to be a few minutes late, but will be there. Plan on having a camera to take pictures of the picture takers, if you know what I mean.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    If I ever find a ride from South Bend here are two of the signs I'll have made up

Poster3-color_zpsecfb4e0f.jpg

poster1_zps40f2ddd1.jpg

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    A lot of folks are busy with the really important things in life, you know ball sports, what Snooky and Jwoww are doing, and who lip-synched or what costume they wore at the Super Bowl. No time for mere constitutional issues.

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    I bet if this event had Indy 1500 in the name, attendance would soar. I feel like those of us that are posting to this thread are "preaching to the choir." We need to reach the others that are not reading this thread. We have only had 121 votes on the poll. Any ideas on bringing more member's to this thread? And again, make sure you are contacting your government officials every week. Ruger makes it real easy:

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I am debating on what I should carry this Friday. It will either be my AR, or my short barreled, tactical assault hammer.

The AR will get more attention from passersby, but hammers kill more people each year. So, it's a toss up.

Suggestions?

11388_10151243729806851_125779240_n.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I am debating on what I should carry this Friday. It will either be my AR, or my short barreled, tactical assault hammer.

The AR will get more attention from passersby, but hammers kill more people each year. So, it's a toss up.

Suggestions?

11388_10151243729806851_125779240_n.jpg

:laugh:

Did you really made that thing yourself?
    I think you could always carry both. :dunno:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I bet if this event had Indy 1500 in the name, attendance would soar. I feel like those of us that are posting to this thread are "preaching to the choir." We need to reach the others that are not reading this thread. We have only had 121 votes on the poll. Any ideas on bringing more member's to this thread?

The Facebook page for this event has over 500 people saying they're attending. I think that should look pretty good on the sidewalks, considering we have to spread out to allow for public access. Of course, the more the merrier!

Also, where are all of you guys planning on parking? I'm going by myself and don't really know where to go... other than the State Capital of course.
    And are most of you going to bring signs? If so, is it going to be weird if I don't bring a sign?

Sorry for all the questions.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The Facebook page for this event has over 500 people saying they're attending. I think that should look pretty good on the sidewalks, considering we have to spread out to allow for public access. Of course, the more the merrier!

Also, where are all of you guys planning on parking? I'm going by myself and don't really know where to go... other than the State Capital of course.
    And are most of you going to bring signs? If so, is it going to be weird if I don't bring a sign?

Sorry for all the questions.

what is the facebook page? I am still trying to find a ride and maybe I can look there

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    On their page they say that there will be plenty of signs and not to worry about it... They're more concerned about a solid turnout.

My FN space gun will be my pro 2A sign... my son's bringing his Swiss-ish sign, and my wife's bringing our Italian pistol caliber carbine sign. Well, those and our EDC's. I feel like we're personally covered on messaging.

Top Bottom