• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hey, I will be in a suit, trench coat and have a camera with me. I will also have sunglasses on, so I will definitely fit that image. I should find one of those CC badges to wear on my belt! My sign will say, "I'm just a gun-carrying citizen. I'm not a police officer, but if I were would you feel safer?"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey, I will be in a suit, trench coat and have a camera with me. I will also have sunglasses on, so I will definitely fit that image. I should find one of those CC badges to wear on my belt! My sign will say, "I'm just a gun-carrying citizen. I'm not a police officer, but if I were would you feel safer?"

Wear a trench coat with nothing underneath and flash the TV cameras.

:dunno:

:flasher:

You could probably borrow ATM's CC badge. :D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I get carded every time I go to a bar because they tell me I look like a cop

Most of my vet friends still look the part. It doesn't necessarily mean you work for the government. I personally can't stand long hair. If it get beyond 1/8" it's gotta go

Man, I know how you feel. I've been out since '96 and I still keep my hair short. (Though not quite 1/8") Can't stand it when it gets long.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Not being familiar with downtown Indy, can somebody give directions to parking, I don't mind walking 4-5 blocks or how ever far. Parking is the biggest obstical, for those who know little of downtown.

Jeff

^^^ this, was only down there once about 5 years ago. Even an address of a parking garage or area that I could put in my GPS. Preferably one that will fit a full size SUV.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not being familiar with downtown Indy, can somebody give directions to parking, I don't mind walking 4-5 blocks or how ever far. Parking is the biggest obstical, for those who know little of downtown.

Jeff

^^^ this, was only down there once about 5 years ago. Even an address of a parking garage or area that I could put in my GPS. Preferably one that will fit a full size SUV.

Scroll up thread a bit. I posted a link to an interactive map of downtown parking options. Click on the P of the map and it will give you the details of that particular parking lot/garage, i.e., public or private, daily rates/max, etc.

Edit: the parking garage south of the jail (Maryland and Alabama intersection, I believe) has 8' clearances.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Scroll up thread a bit. I posted a link to an interactive map of downtown parking options. Click on the P of the map and it will give you the details of that particular parking lot/garage, i.e., public or private, daily rates/max, etc.

Edit: the parking garage south of the jail (Maryland and Alabama intersection, I believe) has 8' clearances.

:rockwoot::yesway: +1000

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    So I managed to get the day of from BOTH my jobs by some miracle. I have no vehicle but figured that finding a ride would be easier than convincing 2 jobs to let me off on one of the busiest days of the week....how wrong I was. I have offered to pay for gas and lunch....offered to flat out pay someone a lot of money for a ride.....I have even offered up a free gun but I have no ride from South Bend to Indianapolis so now for the second time it looks like I am going to miss this rally.

slowman87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Wow this is awesome. I would love to be a part of it. I'll talk to my boss who is a very strong gun advocate (my father) and see if I can come down from Anderson and join in this demonstration of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Last edited:

slowman87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    So I'm reading this thread and gleaning that some censorship might be implied. I don't plan on offending anyone but I will let you know my sign has the Gadsden flag on one side and the other has a simple message:

KEEP YOUR HANDS
    OFF
    OUR GUNS

Just a heads up for anyone that thinks this might be too harsh. ;)

LOVE IT! :ingo: :patriot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So I managed to get the day of from BOTH my jobs by some miracle. I have no vehicle but figured that finding a ride would be easier than convincing 2 jobs to let me off on one of the busiest days of the week....how wrong I was. I have offered to pay for gas and lunch....offered to flat out pay someone a lot of money for a ride.....I have even offered up a free gun but I have no ride from South Bend to Indianapolis so now for the second time it looks like I am going to miss this rally.

Come on INGO, is there anyone coming from the South Bend area? :dunno: I checked Greyhound and those prices are ridiculous!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    10:00 am on a Friday? Isn't that about quitting time for the politicians? Hope they're there to see us. :D

Not sure if I can go this time. Depends on work mostly, but also have to see what I-65 is like for travel early Friday.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Out of 1,000 people who are active on INGO at any given time (well, 846 at the time of this post), we can't get 100 people to say they will be attending? Only a few days left. This will be a historic event and I'm sure you don't want to miss the chance to tell your kids and grandkids how you used the First to uphond the Second!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Out of 1,000 people who are active on INGO at any given time (well, 846 at the time of this post), we can't get 100 people to say they will be attending? Only a few days left. This will be a historic event and I'm sure you don't want to miss the chance to tell your kids and grandkids how you used the First to uphond the Second!

Thank you! That's been my point this whole time. 28,000 registered members and we can't even get .5% to say they're going.

I will be there; rain, shine, or snow.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    The president is out campaigning against us as we speak, using our tax dollars against us when he should be worrying about bigger fish! Come on people it's now or never, time to take a stand. I don't want to look back and say, well hind sight is 20/20. Forget how importent this is for us, it's more important for our kids and grand kids and the future of our great nation!

Top Bottom