• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I remember reading on here of a good place to get sign materials where did they say that was, I specifically looking for the place that was mentioned here, not any ransom place. I realize you cam get sign material almost anywhere.
    If you are looking for corrugated plastic, you can find it at Lowe's near the glass cutting machine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Doesn't this mean the info will reach the anti's too? You folks got a plan for their antagonism, firecrackers, whatever?

Just give them a kiss or shake their hand and say "God and those who believe in the Second Amendment will watch over you." But no guarantees.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Cannot remember if I have posted in here...but I am going ans hubby will be there if he gets over his cold...I am using my same sign I used last time.

Obama protects my right to kill my unborn baby but not my right to protect my children....look for me and say Hi!

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I was going to go but the Facebook group is frequently sending emails about the problems they keep having. If they could actually organize I might have gone but seems like they're falling apart.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    I think you may be confusing this with "Operation Sheriff Reach" on March 15th. Gun Rights Across America is organizing that event. It is not the same event being held this Friday, the 8th.

Just my :twocents:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I was going to go but the Facebook group is frequently sending emails about the problems they keep having. If they could actually organize I might have gone but seems like they're falling apart.
    Are you sure it's the same event? I haven't received any emails about this event.

rarewings

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I was going to go, along with about 10 of my friends, but now we are not. (unless there is a another place we can be)

We don't think that Everyone Open carring Handgun and Long Guns is going to be the right thing to do.

Yes we all have the right to carry (if you are legal) but this is one of those times where the questions is "Should I carry".

I have looked and INGO is one of the few sights that are talking about OPEN CARRY on Friday!

Most everyone else thinks that Signs, People dressed in something beside camo and NO open carry guns is the way to get the BEST MESSAGE across to the bias-media that will be watching EVRYTHING we do.

Just my two cents......
    starting the count-down to my account ban and deletions because I spoke againist the "ways" of the INGO

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was going to go, along with about 10 of my friends, but now we are not. (unless there is a another place we can be)

We don't think that Everyone Open carring Handgun and Long Guns is going to be the right thing to do.

Yes we all have the right to carry (if you are legal) but this is one of those times where the questions is "Should I carry".

I have looked and INGO is one of the few sights that are talking about OPEN CARRY on Friday!

Most everyone else thinks that Signs, People dressed in something beside camo and NO open carry guns is the way to get the BEST MESSAGE across to the bias-media that will be watching EVRYTHING we do.

Just my two cents......
    starting the count-down to my account ban and deletions because I spoke againist the "ways" of the INGO

If that's the way you feel, that's the way you feel. I'm not sure why you think you would be banned. Besides, OC or even CC is not the "ways" of INGO, but some of the members who choose to OC or CC. I would invite you to put your input in this thread.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_legislation_of_the_2nd_amendment/269919-how_do_you_feel_about_second_amendment_rallies.html

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Just my two cents......

Welcome to INGO. I see that you've been around awhile but this is your first post?

Anywho, I think the picture you have in your mind about what this event will be like is not what reality will bear out.

There will be some OC, mostly CC and a few open carried long guns. I think if you decide to present yourself in the manner you describe, it will only add to the impact.

Bring yourself and your 10 friends.

BTW, INGO is a site. A sight is what you aim with.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Welcome to INGO. I see that you've been around awhile but this is your first post?

Anywho, I think the picture you have in your mind about what this event will be like is not what reality will bear out.

There will be some OC, mostly CC and a few open carried long guns. I think if you decide to present yourself in the manner you describe, it will only add to the impact.

BTW, INGO is a site. A sight is what you aim with.

Idk why but I thought this was hilarious.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN

Just my two cents......

You're more than welcome to your own opinion, but everyone else also is. You don't have to come and OC; that's your choice, but people who stand up for gun rights SHOULD be coming. Don't try to divide gun owners. Numbers are the most important. We are looking for less oppression, not more.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy

Just my two cents......

C'mon down rarewings please. This will be the 3rd event in recent weeks in front of the Capitol building and both previous rallies have gone well. Even when we were ralying against the gun control group.

There were a lot of no carry, CC, OC and even OC long guns at both and there wasn't a problem at all.

:ingo: :patriot:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    No matter what your sign says, or how you're dressed, nothing gets someone's attention more than a rifle across your back. The rifle gets their attention, and then they read your sign. It's not the other way around.

This is why I'll be carrying my rifle.

Top Bottom