• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Wait, give my opinion when I disagree with someone. Then the next day I look at all my + reps that I got for my comments. And that was the first time someone got personal with me.

Sorry, I had to step away to take care of some family stuff...

They say one can project a tone with how one words their email messages. This is not email but it is a very similar medium of communication. It's all about the tone.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Just takin' a SWAG here. The risk doesn't justify the revenue.

I have first hand knowledge of Hoosierdoc's business. I can say it was WELL worth the risk.. And, I would have made the same choice. And have for my own.

(Sorry HD if I spoke out of turn. But this whole thing of armchair business practice criticism is annoying.)

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Personal experience trumps internet links. Get out much?

Sorry, but if you're going to make a comment that a business does something, back it up with fact (links to articles), not your experience, also known as opinion.

Someone tried this the other day saying that a company donated to anti-2A foundations, turns out they were wrong. It took them looking for links to realize that.

Don't tell us to Google it either. If you're going to make a statement that you claim is true, burden of proof is on you, not us.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry, but if you're going to make a comment that a business does something, back it up with fact (links to articles), not your experience, also known as opinion.

Someone tried this the other day saying that a company donated to anti-2A foundations, turns out they were wrong. It took them looking for links to realize that.

Don't tell us to Google it either. If you're going to make a statement that you claim is true, burden of proof is on you, not us.
    Are you guys serious? Look at their business plan and actions on it. They aren't simply staying neutral, they are actively trying to make an anti-2a impact on businesses and individuals. What kind of a link do you want? What do you want it to say?
    If your finger breaks through the toilet paper do you need someone else to confirm to you in writing that your finger is brown?

google it. I don't have to "prove" dick. My experiences and thousands of others screwed by them happened and you can google and find the proof in the pudding. If you like them and want to use them then do it. Seems more like your trying to either stick up for a buddy or lobby for PP.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Not at all. I believe that they are not 2A friendly, but to say they are "anti-America" and that they contribute to anti-2A funds, all I ask for is proof. Otherwise, I don't buy either one of them.

My take on PayPal being non-2A friendly, is that are trying to wash their hands of anything firearms related due to the varying laws on them. Say I buy a gun from a guy in MO, I pay through PayPal, they can't guarantee that it was a legal transaction because of the varying laws, so they'd rather say "we want no part of it." Is it bull****? Yes. It's also their business and they can run it to their standards.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not at all. I believe that they are not 2A friendly, but to say they are "anti-America" and that they contribute to anti-2A funds, all I ask for is proof. Otherwise, I don't buy either one of them.

My take on PayPal being non-2A friendly, is that are trying to wash their hands of anything firearms related due to the varying laws on them. Say I buy a gun from a guy in MO, I pay through PayPal, they can't guarantee that it was a legal transaction because of the varying laws, so they'd rather say "we want no part of it." Is it bull****? Yes. It's also their business and they can run it to their standards.
    I didn't say they contributed to anti-2a funds that I recall. Anti-2a is anti American and the sooner people accept that and start holding those kinda people accountable for their stand the more free we will be.
    I think they are in the state they are for a reason. Look up the owner(s) or operators and see where their political associations are.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's too much for most people even in the firearms community to stand ACTUALLY stand up against people and businesses who are against our natural rights. Sure they might show up at an all you can eat buffet for an open carry meet or a 2a rally to march around the city for social events, but when it comes to actually doing something that might actually make a difference but might inconvenience them like not shop at an anti 2a store, or use an anti-2a payment service or bank, or not eat at companies like Pizza Hut or Taco Bell because they have fired employees who used a gun to save lives........ Oh well no no no!! That's too hard to do. It puts them out. But they're the first ones to ***** when someone looks at them cross eyed when they carry their gold plated desert eagle in a chest rig at the grocery store. Or the first ones on the internet sticking up for the anti-2a business because they like it and just wanna turn a blind eye to the rights flogging they give to the other customers.
    ****ing hilarious i just can't stop ****ing laughing. People can't believe firearms rights are in jeopardy because theirs soooo many people ready to "give their life" to keep their guns. They won't even boycott anti-2a businesses so yeah I really believe they other part. Pfffffft. So many people are burying their guns just like they've buried their heads, so they can avoid any confrontation that might ruin the daily grind. Head down and power walk down the sidewalk while texting and drinking their anti-2a coffee.
    To all of you that actually do take a stand, YOU get it. Cut off the money and the ideas starve.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    From PayPal TOS
    9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, the PayPal Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, other Users, or third parties, you will not:

1. Breach this Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement or policy that you have agreed to with PayPal;

I'm not finding anything about firearms or ammunition.

See line 2 i in their acceptable use policy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have first hand knowledge of Hoosier doc's business. I can say it was WELL worth the risk.. And, I would have made the same choice. And have for my own.

(Sorry HD if I spoke out of turn. But this whole thing of armchair business practice criticism is annoying.)

:dunno: I was referring to 88Gt's question, as quoted.
    Of course Hoosier doc has to handle PayPal, if he expects to maintain a credible business.

Personal experience trumps internet links...

Not here it doesn't. Maybe to an uneducated audience? Maybe across the counter at the gun shop or Walmart?

If you can't back up your words, they hold as much value as silly juvenile taunts:
    ...Get out much?
    ...Paycheck from paypal much?
    ...Can you read? And use google?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Vindictive little guys... they just limited my other business account. I haven't touched it in a few months and got the email this morning at 3am. I wonder how long until they limit my personal one I don't use either.

Top Bottom