PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Bump...
    ;)
    Ummm.....missing in action....

Don

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    Grumpy Guy: I love the picture of that turntable as an avatar!!! If that is for real it’s magnificent! What are the specs and what tonearm+cartridge combination is it running?
    I’ve been a high end audiophile for decades and that ‘table caught my eye. :whistle:
    LOL, haven't got a clue. Found that pic somewhere on the 'net a few months ago and thought it'd make a nice avatar. Back in the day when I use to keep up on that kind of thing I'd have no problem knowing make, model, and price.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What in the hell is going on in this thread lol.
    That is an outstanding question. "Shooter" is the status of someone who has been banned from the forum. This thread was started to track such things.

HOWEVER, here at INGO threads tend to devolve into food discussions. Pineapple on pizza is a hot-button subject.

It's kind of a tradition that this thread take some strange detours. We just don't ban that many here.

RobertIN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2024
    West Harrison
    That is an outstanding question. "Shooter" is the status of someone who has been banned from the forum. This thread was started to track such things.

HOWEVER, here at INGO threads tend to devolve into food discussions. Pineapple on pizza is a hot-button subject.

It's kind of a tradition that this thread take some strange detours. We just don't ban that many here.
    Good to know. In that case, I like pineapple on pizza. Right or wrong.

Top Bottom