• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wait, that’s an olympic event?
    Not really an olympic level competitor, but yeah. Qualifying rounds. Not sure if you are talking about the event itself or the competitor. It's the first year for "Breaking" being an event. I saw some pretty good moves before I switched over to watching "girls" soccer. However, since their shorts are so lose, its kinda hard to tell for sure.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I read on INGO that questioning whether this boxer is male or female is "Russian disinformation", as it's called these days.
    It wasn't the "questioning", it was was the statements that she WAS a man that was at the heart of the discussion. With the "proof" being thrown around was 2 people's statements who have VERY questionable histories. If you want to believe them, fine. THEY may be right. However, I don't think such a serious accusation should be trusted without documents.
    Interesting experiment.

Make a post...wait about a week or so and see what "google" returns from the same search.

Google is democracy in action. It goes by popular rule and mob says so.
    Huh? Make a post about what? Here? What am I expecting to find in the search?
    Truth matters not.
    Truth? Oh stop being so dramatic. It's only "truth" if it aligns with your core values. Otherwise, it's "lies" Not's not really how it works.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What time is the closing ceremony? Asking for a friend... ;)
    LIve its happening right now so you can switch on over there. They will repeat it again tonight.

I also heard a rumor that they will be showing an encore of all the olympic action for the next two weeks

Top Bottom