• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok, guys, a very peculiar genie has granted you a wish, but you can only pick from these two:

1) Gold medal in some sport people pretend to care about every 4 years

2) You become semi-famous, and for all eternity anybody that Googles you learns your massive schlong kept you from winning gold in 2024.
    I will take #1.

Anyway, detective, my wife can attest to the fact that when I watch women pole vaulting, I take special notice of those who lose by a nip.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    @DoggyDaddy just wondering if you enjoyed your evening news? Based on another thread here, depending on how much you enjoy it, you may be able to reduce your risk of prostate cancer.
    I did enjoy it! I even sat through 2 full weather forecasts. It was awesome! I've got the prostate cancer thing under control. Been preventing cancer since I was a wee small lad!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh noes!

tenor.gif

JVE1lHIna4SROSRNi8.webp

icegif-3824.gif

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok, guys, a very peculiar genie has granted you a wish, but you can only pick from these two:

2) You become semi-famous, and for all eternity anybody that Googles you learns your massive schlong kept you from winning gold in 2024.

television-presenter-camille-combal-2-finger-sign-7howyc7x8vtekstm.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Sounds like her husband was a ballroom dancer. So yeah, I believe it.

Nobody claimed he was a competent coach.

Once again liberal white women ruin everything they touch.
    Still he apparently is not a very good coach. Her ballroom dancing lacked a single fluid movement and is on display for the whole world to see in the olympics.

***but 2 thumbs up for the headspin while ballroom dancing. That was special.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Still he apparently is not a very good coach. Her ballroom dancing lacked a single fluid movement and is on display for the whole world to see in the olympics.

***but 2 thumbs up for the headspin while ballroom dancing. That was special.
    I suspect this will all come out that they set this up to be a trip of a lifetime to the Olympics never expecting it could garner national attention, much less international attention, for an event no one cares about and is so obscure.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I suspect this will all come out that they set this up to be a trip of a lifetime to the Olympics never expecting it could garner national attention, much less international attention, for an event no one cares about and is so obscure.
    I cared..

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

I'll take the gold medal. First off, I don't care if people don't care about the Olympics. I wouldn't be in it to impress them or get on TV. It is the effort to achieve gold medal performance that I would be working for, possibly for years, to attain. I would be happy to go back home, be unknown and know that I achieved something that I worked for.

Second, call me naive, but I grew up watching the Olympics with my family, then watched them with my kids and continue to watch them now. I'm not interested in some of the sports; but others may be. Example: it seems like a lot of Americans like the same sports they watch during the year: basketball, soccer, etc. For me, I want to see the individual athlete striving to be the best in the world for at least a minute. I want to believe that there are still runners, swimmers, gymnasts and a few others that dedicated their life to have this moment and I'm okay with celebrating that with them.

As far as number two, I'd hate to be that guy!

Top Bottom