• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I read on INGO that questioning whether this boxer is male or female is "Russian disinformation", as it's called these days.

I'm
    X = Female

Not X = Not Female

Interesting experiment.

Make a post...wait about a week or so and see what "google" returns from the same search.

Google is democracy in action. It goes by popular rule and mob says so.

Truth matters not.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My first thought was "that's dumb", but then I thought "explain how it's different from gymnastics like the flip around the pommel horse thing." So, sure, why not.

Wasn't ballroom dancing an Olympic thing years ago?
    When I was a kid, sport, to me, was all about team sports. I was raised in a religiously conservative family so dancing and "showing too much skin" was kinda looked down on.

As I got older, I began to branch out. I started respecting the form and beauty of the human body, male or female, in the sense that watching someone exercise precise movements with such muscular control became fascinating. No longer was it just basketball, football, baseball. I started enjoying watching gymnastics, individual, synchronized whatever because its amazing to me someone can do such things or even has the discipline to put all that work into a single routine to go up against the rest of the world. I even got to where I enjoyed watching dancing!

Then Streaming and COVID came along, and with all the extra time at home, I began watching Rugby and Soccer.

Now Rugby is my favorite sport to watch :)

So Yeah, when the Olympics come around, I enjoy watching Sports I don't see much for those reasons. So yeah I can watch Breaking and have a good time.

The difference is I will PAY to see team sports. TV is good enough for the rest :)

Although I will pay to see non competitive shows like Cirque de Soleil, touring Chinese dance groups or Japanese drum groups etc :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Italian Rhythm Gymnastic team starts out with Good, Bad, and the Ugly Music!!!!

Awesome!!!! Graveyard Scene! Pistol's Up! That made my morning :)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    When I was a kid, sport, to me, was all about team sports. I was raised in a religiously conservative family so dancing and "showing too much skin" was kinda looked down on.

As I got older, I began to branch out. I started respecting the form and beauty of the human body, male or female, in the sense that watching someone exercise precise movements with such muscular control became fascinating. No longer was it just basketball, football, baseball. I started enjoying watching gymnastics, individual, synchronized whatever because its amazing to me someone can do such things or even has the discipline to put all that work into a single routine to go up against the rest of the world. I even got to where I enjoyed watching dancing!

Then Streaming and COVID came along, and with all the extra time at home, I began watching Rugby and Soccer.

Now Rugby is my favorite sport to watch :)

So Yeah, when the Olympics come around, I enjoy watching Sports I don't see much for those reasons. So yeah I can watch Breaking and have a good time.

The difference is I will PAY to see team sports. TV is good enough for the rest :)

Although I will pay to see non competitive shows like Cirque de Soleil, touring Chinese dance groups or Japanese drum groups etc :)
    TL;DR

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Was that one of the breaking competitors? It didn't seem to be "Olympic quality".
    Yeah He stunk compared to some of the others. I think today is just qualifiers. Tomorrow is medal rounds. That tweet is another example of I just don't get how the tweet goes with the video.

Everything just goes over my head.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I lost all interest in the Olympics when the news reports started coming out about that transgender POS starting winning bouts in women’s boxing! And then gloating about it!
    If he is male finish the job and cut his b@lls off! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom