• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well, that's simply a stupid 'argument', since I've not been accused of terrorism. So, I'm not sure what you're reason for wanting me to do so is, other than for your own weird fantasy, perhaps?

Didn't say it was 'pleasant'. Just said it's not torture, coming from those that know. Being in prison isn't torture, either, but I don't do things to subject myself to that, either. By your silly 'definition', anything someone finds 'unpleasant' or 'doesn't want to go through' would be considered 'torture'. Guess a lot of guys going shopping with their wives is, likewise, 'torture'! :lmfao:

Torture is the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to a person (or animal), usually to one who is physically restrained or otherwise under the torturer's control or custody and unable to defend against what is being done to them.

[h=2]tor·ture[/h] [tawr-cher] Show IPA
    noun1.the act of inflicting excruciating pain, as punishment or revenge, as a means of getting a confessionor information, or for sheer cruelty.

2.a method of inflicting such pain.

3.Often, tortures. the pain or suffering caused or undergone.

4.extreme anguish of body or mind; agony.

5.a cause of severe pain or anguish.

Sounds like torture to me. But not as wise as those who administer it I guess.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Hitch stepped up to the plate as well.

[video=youtube;Efh_6_-tHgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efh_6_-tHgY[/video]

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Well, that's simply a stupid 'argument', since I've not been accused of terrorism. So, I'm not sure what you're reason for wanting me to do so is, other than for your own weird fantasy, perhaps?

Didn't say it was 'pleasant'. Just said it's not torture, coming from those that know. Being in prison isn't torture, either, but I don't do things to subject myself to that, either. By your silly 'definition', anything someone finds 'unpleasant' or 'doesn't want to go through' would be considered 'torture'. Guess a lot of guys going shopping with their wives is, likewise, 'torture'! :lmfao:

You stated waterboarding wasn't as bad as hazing in school. Why don't you give it a go so you can say with certainty it isn't as bad as hazing?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    For those shouting about the degradation of the USA and its causes need not look any further than the many posts in this thread...and it's NOT the Millennials ;)

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I miss that man.

A voice of reason

He went all in. Full restraint, the noise and confusion, the mask. I've always thought of waterboarding as torture. Drowning has a different effect than straight pain. Suffering is not the same as certain death.

Top Bottom