• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No Koolaid needed CM. Some of us have actually paid attention to her royal highness, caribou Barbie. This is just the latest stupid thing she's said, among many. She should be held as an embarrassment by republicans, instead of looked at like one of your political rockstars.

Not really my rock-star but is that not what politics have been reduced to. In the light of what and who is steering the ship right now picked by the electorate she aint near as bad.
    Do I want her as our POTUS...not really. Over Clinton....sure.
    Seriously, I have not voted "For" anyone in a long time....Vote against someone seems to be what I have been doing. I sure did not vote for Barry.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well, at the least you've got to admit she can stir emotion.
    Some view her in the EX wife light and others as the "Next Mrs".
    I think some insanity might be nice in charge of this country. From what I've observed in our leadership I can't understand how they can honestly be taken seriously anyway. At least insanity and some balls makes sense to me.
    Yea, I like Palin as well as anyone that either major party has put forward in quite a few years now.
    Would I vote for her for Prez? It would have to depend on who she'd be running against.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No Koolaid needed CM. Some of us have actually paid attention to her royal highness, caribou Barbie. This is just the latest stupid thing she's said, among many. She should be held as an embarrassment by republicans, instead of looked at like one of your political rockstars.

Why is she held to a different standard in this regard than Double Barrel Joe or 57 States Barry? Seriously, Obama has out-Quayled Quayle and no one seems to give a damn, but let Palin say one thing that isn't more perfect than God and all Hell breaks loose.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :woot: Rock Stars!
    adelitasway02.png

_63001286_63001285.jpg

hK5SL.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why is she held to a different standard in this regard than Double Barrel Joe or 57 States Barry? Seriously, Obama has out-Quayled Quayle and no one seems to give a damn, but let Palin say one thing that isn't more perfect than God and all Hell breaks loose.
    She hasn't said just one stupid thing, Dave. She opens her mouth and it flows like water from a fountain. Haven't seen anyone here give Biden or Obama a break for their stupidity, either. When you say something egregiously stupid you should be held for it. Caribou Barbie does so with alarming frequency. Just look at her Facebook page sometime.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She hasn't said just one stupid thing, Dave. She opens her mouth and it flows like water from a fountain. Haven't seen anyone here give Biden or Obama a break for their stupidity, either. When you say something egregiously stupid you should be held for it. Caribou Barbie does so with alarming frequency. Just look at her Facebook page sometime.

At risk of getting pounded....She is female right.....:dunno:

My wife is a gifted and gracious person but some of the things her and her sisters say when together would make most men go to the garage.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Stupid flows like a river during the Barry & Joe Show as well. They may not get any slack on INGO, but in the world in general, they are treated as if their constant flow of stupidity just doesn't exist.

Incidentally, I don't do Facepalm.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Stupid flows like a river during the Barry & Joe Show as well. They may not get any slack on INGO, but in the world in general, they are treated as if their constant flow of stupidity just doesn't exist.

Incidentally, I don't do Facepalm.

Exactly.

I find it maddening that when we finally have a conservative stand up and say some things that need to be said the right is so quick to dismiss her because she's "dumb". There is no perfect person to lead a country. Every one of us/them is flawed. Why not take someone with drive, emotion, and the correct mindset and put them in charge? Palin would be a fine president because of her overall belief in limited government. She will not use her administration to implement unceasing regulations and decrees. She will not force Congress to pass massive overhauls of every aspect of our lives.

Denny, was GWB an idiot too?

I am tired of throwing my own under the bus. The rest of you can hold your breath until you find the perfect candidate, but I don't recommend it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly.

I find it maddening that when we finally have a conservative stand up and say some things that need to be said the right is so quick to dismiss her because she's "dumb". There is no perfect person to lead a country. Every one of us/them is flawed. Why not take someone with drive, emotion, and the correct mindset and put them in charge? Palin would be a fine president because of her overall belief in limited government. She will not use her administration to implement unceasing regulations and decrees. She will not force Congress to pass massive overhauls of every aspect of our lives.

Denny, was GWB an idiot too?

I am tired of throwing my own under the bus. The rest of you can hold your breath until you find the perfect candidate, but I don't recommend it.

You will be really busy if they do.

I am afraid to ask who some of you would think is the right man/woman for POTUS. I can find (with out looking really hard something about everyone that is unsettling to me. There will never be any one that is 100% on point to everyone. With the crew we have at the helm right now and we are finding fault with her. What doe she say or do that is so outrageously stupid. The media is in the business of grinding up and spitting out those who are not in lock step. They can rip anyone apart with the sound bite journalism they have developed. Romney got smashed for some remarks made in private to supporters that i happened to agree with. He got the total Sound bite out of context media bash job. It may well have cost him a lot of votes. She does not come off as crazy to me. Just out spoken and standing her ground. She does not waver and speaks her mind. Are we afraid of a strong female. Just really curious where all the hate is coming from.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You will be really busy if they do.

I am afraid to ask who some of you would think is the right man/woman for POTUS. I can find (with out looking really hard something about everyone that is unsettling to me. There will never be any one that is 100% on point to everyone. With the crew we have at the helm right now and we are finding fault with her. What doe she say or do that is so outrageously stupid. The media is in the business of grinding up and spitting out those who are not in lock step. They can rip anyone apart with the sound bite journalism they have developed. Romney got smashed for some remarks made in private to supporters that i happened to agree with. He got the total Sound bite out of context media bash job. It may well have cost him a lot of votes. She does not come off as crazy to me. Just out spoken and standing her ground. She does not waver and speaks her mind. Are we afraid of a strong female. Just really curious where all the hate is coming from.

Exactly. At worst, her 'Quayle' factor is no higher than the current average, and that seems to be fostered by deliberately snipping things out of context (in addition to the fact that half of the voting public couldn't keep straight what she actually said and what Tina Fey said while imitating her). The virulence which seems exclusively reserved for her is amazing, especially when considering that she is one of a very few national political figures not named Paul who support the Second Amendment without wavering.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    It interesting thing about Palin's comment, is that it's actually spot on. If one understands the definition of what a "baptism" is, the if they weren't terrorists before, afterwards, they probably will be.

Exactly. At worst, her 'Quayle' factor is no higher than the current average, and that seems to be fostered by deliberately snipping things out of context (in addition to the fact that half of the voting public couldn't keep straight what she actually said and what Tina Fey said while imitating her). The virulence which seems exclusively reserved for her is amazing, especially when considering that she is one of a very few national political figures not named Paul who support the Second Amendment without wavering.

Standing ovation.

Top Bottom