• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Hi Y’all! Just got back from a trip to Miami Beach over the Fathers Day Weekend to visit my son who happened to be moving this weekend. My wife and I got to help him move into a luxury high rise building overlooking the bay and the cruise ships port. We went to some fantastic restaurants including Carbone a great Italian ristorante! We cruised also over on a boat from my son‘s boat club and even made it out to Stiltsville out in the bay. All in all a great weekend for Fathers Day!
    Hope you all had a great Fathers Day! :wavey:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We had our spring checkup back in early May. I use the company that @Brandon works for (I think). I alway change my filter right before they come. It's the 16x25x4 kind that lasts 6 months.
    Still there!!
    Be careful of those filters!

Some claim 6 months. I tell my customers 3 and to check them after that. If you hold them up to a light and see the light you should be ok...if unable to see light, discard it!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Booked an electrician to come tomorrow to install my light fixture. When I got the confirmation text, it appears to have come from the company that @Brandon works for! They actually have a group of specialties under an umbrella company. I was still surprised when it came from a number that was already in my contacts. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom