Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Afternoon fellas. Not a fan of this weather. 89*, 73* dew point, FLT 95*. And worse tomorrow.

Had told wife I wasn’t doing nothing outside this week that doesn’t absolutely need to be done. So this morning she informs me that today we should power wash the vinyl fence on one side of our patio. I made a, uh, negative comment. I was over ruled but she says ‘I will do it.” Well guess how that turned out. Hint…it ended with me sitting under a ceiling fan on hi without shoes, socks, shirt for a while.

We can’t use our cement drive for a while until new cement cures and they come back to finish the rest of job. Not a fan of having vehicles sitting out 24/7 during this weather. They are covered with dust and my black interior sitting in sun, windows up, and locked doesn’t bode well for quick trips. 1 dog to vet at 3 and other 1 goes tomorrow - I need to remember to go out, open them up, and crank the A/C a while before time to leave.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    We might get a pop up storm.
    Good luck ! Severe storms developed yesterday but tracked into southern Michigan to our north. Looked at new 16 day forecast this morning. It shows zero rain and all 16 days above normal temps.

Hope they are wrong. Also hoping my A/C systems and irrigation pump don’t take a crap.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Good luck ! Severe storms developed yesterday but tracked into southern Michigan to our north. Looked at new 16 day forecast this morning. It shows zero rain and all 16 days above normal temps.

Hope they are wrong. Also hoping my A/C systems and irrigation pump don’t take a crap.
    Yeah my heat pump is 13 years old. Changed the filter early to assist the function.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Yeah my heat pump is 13 years old. Changed the filter early to assist the function.
    My house system is 18 years old and having concerns.

My service guy has gotten to the point he is never getting here anymore. Went a year in ‘18 ( pay every year for semi-annual ). He had a come to Jesus moment when I finally did hear from him. Then last May he called and told me filter on back order, will come when I get it. Didn’t hear from him again. End of July I called and ask if they had gotten the filter. Well of course they had it ( for a couple months ). This was a few days after my son was killed. I wasn’t in the best of moods. He came on July 31. I paid for the next 2 semi annual checks/service, new filter, new pad for furnace humidifier pad, etc. Haven’t heard from them since. Didn’t get here for the fall/pre-winter ck/service. Hasn’t called or been here yet for this spring’s ck/service. My intentions were to let him do everything, swap filters, etc. and then tear him a new a**hole, refuse to pay him anything, and kick him to the curb. Today thinking I better just decide on a new company and get on their “list”.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    My house system is 18 years old and having concerns.

My service guy has gotten to the point he is never getting here anymore. Went a year in ‘18 ( pay every year for semi-annual ). He had a come to Jesus moment when I finally did hear from him. Then last May he called and told me filter on back order, will come when I get it. Didn’t hear from him again. End of July I called and ask if they had gotten the filter. Well of course they had it ( for a couple months ). This was a few days after my son was killed. I wasn’t in the best of moods. He came on July 31. I paid for the next 2 semi annual checks/service, new filter, new pad for furnace humidifier pad, etc. Haven’t heard from them since. Didn’t get here for the fall/pre-winter ck/service. Hasn’t called or been here yet for this spring’s ck/service. My intentions were to let him do everything, swap filters, etc. and then tear him a new a**hole, refuse to pay him anything, and kick him to the curb. Today thinking I better just decide on a new company and get on their “list”.
    Yes I agree with you that this guy is unreliable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom