• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The thing that amazes me is guys thinking it is perfectly normal to walk into a public restaurant with a long gun. How in the heck do you talk to someone like that? In reality a guy could probably walk into a public place wearing a pink thong and be legal but you won't ever catch me doing so...same with going out to eat at a restaurant with a rifle. But whatever floats ones boat I guess:n00b:

What an amazing lack of reading comprehension, immortalized for all time on the internet.
    Go read it again. This time attempt comprehension.
    :popcorn:

Tell me how I misread my own remark.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My reaction when I see this thread is still being posted in:

6wKut.gif

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    What an amazingly bigoted and hypocritical statement to make, immortalized for all time on the internet.

F+
    Glad you realize that I was being sarcastic and applying standards set in this thread for those of us who carry, and "bother" others, to other scenarios that "bother" people.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've been out of it for a few days......but there is no way on earth that I'm going to let this thing start to die this close to 100 pages. This, I will not stand for. So to do my part:

gun-nut-shower1.jpg

HORN-BROKEN-WATCH-FOR-AK-47-tn.jpg

0-5_0eyjsa9L80xyOg.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The lack of posting in this thread is disturbing..... (last ditch effort to resuscitate this in...three...two...)

All the AR open carriers must be out cruising rest stops looking for some REAL attention.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The lack of posting in this thread is disturbing..... (last ditch effort to resuscitate this in...three...two...)

All the AR open carriers must be out cruising rest stops looking for some REAL attention.

Here you go. I was watching a YouTube vid and this was one of the "Featured" suggestions on the side. Looks like the fellow posted and titled it himself.
    [h=1]Open Carry Expert with Knowledge and Balls.[/h][video=youtube_share;xF8l_gKQ7WI]http://youtu.be/xF8l_gKQ7WI[/video]

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I think I may ride my bicycle with an AR on my back and go visit a few local INGO friends. Will post up if I have any troubles on my 6 mile round trip down Boeke Ave in Evansville

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    WOW!! What a thread. I spent quite a bit of time reading, and barely scratched the surface. There are so many opinions that I don't think there is any reason to share mine. The one thing that keeps coming to my mind is...if I ever got into a shootout...I believe an AR would be an advantage over my CM9. hmmm

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think I may ride my bicycle with an AR on my back and go visit a few local INGO friends. Will post up if I have any troubles on my 6 mile round trip down Boeke Ave in Evansville
    This sounds familiar.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    If I am sitting there and someone comes in with an AR I might have to call 911 myself and put my self in a ready state just saying lot of bad people out there

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If I am sitting there and someone comes in with an AR I might have to call 911 myself and put my self in a ready state just saying lot of bad people out there

If I am sitting there and someone comes in wearing a hoodie, I might just have to call 911 myself and put myself in a ready state. Just saying, there's a lot of bad people out there.

See how ridiculous this sounds?

Btw, you DO realize that carrying an AR is MORE legal than carrying a handgun right? You have to have a permission slip to carry a handgun, you don't need a slip to carry an AR.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In law school, they never taught how one thing is "more legal" than another when both are legal....but honestly, they didn't teach a lot of things.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I am sitting there and someone comes in wearing a hoodie, I might just have to call 911 myself and put myself in a ready state. Just saying, there's a lot of bad people out there.

See how ridiculous this sounds?

Btw, you DO realize that carrying an AR is MORE legal than carrying a handgun right? You have to have a permission slip to carry a handgun, you don't need a slip to carry an AR.

Would you call 911 if they were drunk and carrying a rifle for "protection?"

Top Bottom