• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not asking for you to be denied service. If you want to carry a rifle in a fast food joint for protection, knock yourself out. But if you think you're helping the cause of gun rights by "educating the public," you're not. You're retarding it.

My reading comprehension is quite fine. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. A private citizen has a 1st amendment right to complain to a manager or owner about another person in their business. If they want to kick you out it's the manager's prerogative. You wanting to "exercise my rights without someone trying to get me removed (which is their right) because they don't like that I exercise my rights" is hypocritical. The 2nd amendment doesn't shield you from the 1st.
    Well, that's not totally correct. There is no inherent right someone has to voice his opinion to someone else, particular on that someone else's property and/or in that someone else's establishment. If you were in my business and I didn't like your complaint speech, I could tell you to STFU.

Beyond that, the entire premise of your argument is convoluted and illogical.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Logic fails some these days. As does a dictionary apparently. Me not wanting people to get pissy and try their darndest to get me thrown out of an establishment for exercising my right of self defense and carrying a firearm is NOT hypocritical.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Here's a question that just occurred to me (forgive me if I missed someone else asking/answering):

Where else has the individual who inspired this topic carried his rifle? Were there any problems in any other location or business?

Top Bottom