• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    . In person he is a good sort and I believe he would be the 1st one in line to help out anyone. I do believe that.

You would be correct. I have seen this first hand many times over. He would give the shirt off of his back to a total stranger if they needed it. But he also says what he thinks, whether anyone likes it or not. It's just who he is. And in a way I respect that

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I didn't think this latest guy was SNS. Maybe he really was someone from NW IN who just couldn't spell his own town.

RNR, I can empathize with you. I know what it's like to have a family member who has a tendency to shoot off their mouth and **** people off. I was constantly mending fences for my mom when I was growing up.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I didn't think this latest guy was SNS. Maybe he really was someone from NW IN who just couldn't spell his own town.

RNR, I can empathize with you. I know what it's like to have a family member who has a tendency to shoot off their mouth and **** people off. I was constantly mending fences for my mom when I was growing up.

As my family's offensive member, I am offended by this.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I really felt I saw the same good things in him. Given his past, that wasn't a popular choice by a mod. CM is spot on about it. He's way over the line sometimes. I'd perhaps add he's got a heart of gold... when it suits him.

His actions (and reasoning for such) really let me down. The last 'sticker stunt' made me reflect on it all. Aside from a few IMPD versions, he's the only person I've made one for. Aside from Printcraft & the Mod staff, RnR is the only other one I'd made a range tag for. I spent my own money on an ID Card printer and materials to 'raise the bar' on ID badges for NFA day & INGO events. All have been given away freely. To be called out as 'profiting' was a flat out lie. I've never charged for them, and I never advertise my company's services here, ever.
    How on earth 'I had a bad childhood, therefore it's ok that I treat others badly & lash out at people' justifies this behavior, is beyond me.

At one point, I considered him a friend (not just a behind the keyboard friend). But it's just not worth the hypocrisy & drama any longer. What little I have to offer anyone, is clearly best spent on others.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    SWEET! I LOVE THAT SMILEY!!! My world is all rainbows and butterflies, Baby!
    She ain't lying either. Lol
    I've met the guy three times at INGO gatherings. The first time was when he crashed the INGO Ladies Night and dumped the kids on RNR, great first impression.
    First time I met him was the meet at Brozinni's. The second was at GameStop. I introduced myself because I had seen him before, he said hi, then he didn't see a gun on me so he put a hand on the grip of his and said "give me your money." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom