• Status
    Not open for further replies.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    It disappeared really fast so they are watching.

Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I always miss these things! Usually I have no idea who was involved. At least this time I recognize one of the userids. Heh.

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    I remember SnS, the one who got his panties in an uproar because Magpul hadn't moved fast enough to suit him. (Name should have been PMS.)
    Unfortunately we've bred a society of drama queens who are starved for attention. Years ago when you got out of high school all that crap stopped. But not any more. The country is full of those who aren't happy unless they're right in the middle of a bunch of dysfunctional BS. And now they have a world wide media to play on.
    Just turn on the TV. Most of us get home and want to escape the drama that goes on in the workplace, and, on the very road we travel to get there and back. But now it's broadcast all night long. I would love to watch a bike or car or gun build where they weren't under a time crunch. Or where everyone involved wasn't arguing throughout the whole show. But no, we have Junior vs Senior, and Storage "Wars", and a whiny little boy who thought he'd marry the bosses daughter and become "king of the gun shop". And let's build the most ridiculous contraptions you've ever seen and that no one can legally purchase anyway. And let's not forget "oh no, we're going broke, how will we go on." I don't find that dramatic and exciting, just irritating. I mean who would buy a custom anything that some shop rushed through to get done in a week? It's ironic......"reality shows" are farther from reality than the very dramas they were created to replace. I've had enough. So I quit watching 90 percent of of all those shows. If a person is happy being irritated, might as well be at work getting time and a half.
    And a lot of people bring that same mindset to the forums. Who really believes someone would come on here of all places and preach against gun rights who wasn't simply looking for a fight.
    So I say let them babble. Don't kill the thread. Let it stand. When someone like that starts in with the diarrhea of the mouth, don't respond. Not one follow up post. Say absolutely nothing. Let's all just sit back smiling in the knowledge that the whiner is rushing home or jumping out of bed, firing up their computer and eagerly checking to see what they've stirred up. Seeing nothing, they can throw their little hissey fit behind the safety of their keyboards since that's about all of them are capable of anyway. And when they finally realize, (if indeed they're smart enough to have grasped the concept of learning) that nobody really cares about their brain dead immature ramblings, maybe they'll go away. If we fail to satisfy the childish "look at me" mentality that so many people nowadays possess, perhaps we can rid ourselves of the morons. Probably not, since you can't fix stupid, but it's worth a try.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    So SNS was banned? He then became someone else and got banned? I thought SNS was the classifieds usingest mofo around. He was against that? What did SNS do to get banned originally? I agree with the banned folks page with a brief synopsis of what folks did to get banned. I'd probably create another account just to get it banned so maybe it isn't a good idea.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So SNS was banned? He then became someone else and got banned? I thought SNS was the classifieds usingest mofo around. He was against that? What did SNS do to get banned originally? I agree with the banned folks page with a brief synopsis of what folks did to get banned. I'd probably create another account just to get it banned so maybe it isn't a good idea.

genius, that would be a great thread

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    He was a troll in ALL of his incarnations. This person truly hates INGO but is so sociopathic that he cannot stay away.

nailed it.

Not another ND by SNS???

:rofl:

The OP stopped in at the update thread to call everyone out and say rude things to some of my friends.
    That just aint to smart.

Yeah, he's losing the few supporters he had.

It's sad that he is doing this. You have even helped him out of a bind before. I remember reading about the time you drove him a car part in the middle of the night. He also should forget about how we all stepped up and helped BOTH of them out after their fire. :twocents:

No offense to you three guys but how did it take you so long to see the real him? Members like him are a plague to this forum. To think that in any way he ever represents Indiana gun owners is scary.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I remember he had a lawsuit going for when he ND'd his AR at work and got fired. Did he win or lose the case? I was legitimately interested but I must have missed that thread too.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can't believe this thread it still going. For the record, regarding the thread that started this whole thing - yeah I don't know who started that but I know it wasn't him. Although I don't watch over him like a hawk and don't know everything he does at every minute I do know that he was asleep when that thread started. So unless he has some really awesome computer mind control while unconscious powers (which would be kind of neat actually), he couldn't have been the culprit. Whether or not I agree with his actions is irrelevant. I will be truthful about them regardless of where I stand on the matter. There are few things I hate more than a liar and I will not lie to defend anything he does or doesn't do. In this case you're honestly looking at the wrong person.

This whole thing really makes me kind of sad to be honest. Clearly a lot of you don't know this person very well if at all. You see words on a computer screen and come to your own conclusions about someone. I've been known to do it too. I had the same issue with another member here. We pretty much wanted to kill each other....until we actually spent some time together at a meet up. Now we feel differently. At least I do :): Some of you have it in your head that he's an awful person and of course you're entitled to that opinion. But you would be wrong. I wont change anyone's mind and that's okay. I admit that the course of action he chose is not necessarily the one I would take and I've pretty much stayed silent on this whole issue simply because it is not my battle to fight. I just find it very disheartening that anyone who trolls is just assumed to be him. Just like the stupid ad about the bagged Crown Vic and such. Not him. This whole shenanigan....not him. I'm sure there will be many more to come. And I'm sure that some people will still pounce on him automatically. But just try to think that just maybe it isn't always who you assume it is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    nailed it.

:rofl:

No offense to you three guys but how did it take you so long to see the real him? Members like him are a plague to this forum. To think that in any way he ever represents Indiana gun owners is scary.

None taken on my part. I have spent a bit of time with SnS trying to help him out and I would probably do it again if asked. Just who I am. In person he is a good sort and I believe he would be the 1st one in line to help out anyone. I do believe that.
    But, some of the things he does are just off the base line. He has brought himself into the spotlight and in that light he has stumbled. Comments made and actions taken have repercussions. If you write the check it will come due and have to be cashed. I truly believe he just over drew his account if you get my meaning.

If this was him or not it fit his style close enough to put that thought into folks minds. That is something he has done to himself. I knew that was not his bagged Crown Vic. There were no Machete marks in the grill and it was way to clean a car.

To come into a thread, admit it is him, call people names and run away is again, stepping into the spot-lite. He has by his own actions caused all of this. I still like the guy well enough he just needs a filter. If I get banned and slip back in I am surely going to keep a low profile. Well, I would try to anyway.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    None taken on my part. I have spent a bit of time with SnS trying to help him out and I would probably do it again if asked. Just who I am. In person he is a good sort and I believe he would be the 1st one in line to help out anyone. I do believe that.
    But, some of the things he does are just off the base line. He has brought himself into the spotlight and in that light he has stumbled. Comments made and actions taken have repercussions. If you write the check it will come due and have to be cashed. I truly believe he just over drew his account if you get my meaning.

If this was him or not it fit his style close enough to put that thought into folks minds. That is something he has done to himself. I knew that was not his bagged Crown Vic. There were no Machete marks in the grill and it was way to clean a car.

To come into a thread, admit it is him, call people names and run away is again, stepping into the spot-lite. He has by his own actions caused all of this. I still like the guy well enough he just needs a filter. If I get banned and slip back in I am surely going to keep a low profile. Well, I would try to anyway.

If I haven't ever been banned, I doubt you need to worry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom