Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know! Can someone please call me next time? I hate missing out on a true opportunity to witness a sociology experiment in the making...

It's disappointing. If he's that unhappy and annoyed just turn it off. Let it go. Is it really worth all the effort to ruffle feathers of people who did what to him? Really, what was done to him? Perception isn't always reality.

Sadly it was all self induced.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I know! Can someone please call me next time? I hate missing out on a true opportunity to witness a sociology experiment in the making...

It's disappointing. If he's that unhappy and annoyed just turn it off. Let it go. Is it really worth all the effort to ruffle feathers of people who did what to him? Really, what was done to him? Perception isn't always reality.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I saw and read a lot of the offending thread but missed out on the implosion.

It seems that we need a list of "shooters" to ID all the players. I'm serious about that. It would be good to have a sticky, maybe in the Break Room, of members that were put on probation/ banned and why. It has helped in other professional forums to cut down on troll like behavior.
    Just an idea.

Bob

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sociopathic individuals often have a distorted perception of reality, or a total disconnect with reality altogether. They tend to perceive "injury" or other forms of negativity where there is none and they do not accept their own role in any altercation. I see it every day at work and it usually goes like this: "I dit'en do nuffin. he just ran up on me fo no reason and hit me in the mouf". The part that is left out is that that the person who "dit'en do nuffin" usually yelled, cussed, threatened, insulted, disrespected and acted like a general jackass until someone just plain had enough of his crap. We at INGO have had enough crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom