Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Snapdragon
    grouphug.gif

Huh, I thought they called that a circle jerk?

Um, no, Birds. It's all about where the hands are. Big difference between a group hug and a circle jerk. (Usually.)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I disagree. If they had locked the thread, but not deleted it, I doubt this thread exists. That thread would be discussed in the p-dub thread for sure, but it wouldn't be the monument that this thread is.
    I wasn't talking about this thread. Given the nature of the issue, deleting it eliminates the stage someone is seeking.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am kind of glad you decided to chime-in on this. Here is how I see it, from MY OWN perspective of course:

When he first came here as Army MP his mission was to stir the pot and troll. Sure he participated legitimately a little, but mostly he rejoiced in being THE pain in the ass because that's the kind of thing he thinks is fun/funny. It got old quick to the point that he was banned. He immediately started up with his childish creating of massive numbers of shill or troll accounts and made it a point to throw in our faces that we couldn't stop him and that he enjoyed pissing us off. That made it clear that he is only in any of this for himself. He registered the SaintsNSinners (SNS) account and flew mostly under the radar for quite a long time. We figured out that SNS was him and decided to let him stay so long as he would act normal and not intentionally be a pain in the ass. He did pretty good for a decently long period of time. When the balance of the staff figured out that SNS was ArmyMP they wanted him banned and I made the case to let him stay. I did.

I talked to the man several times at work, answered his questions for advise, and hung out with him while he was working boring spots on my beat from time to time. It's safe to say that I grew to like the man. He started this downhill spiral a few months ago and I don't know all the facts as to why, but he began trolling and being an insufferable prick again. We had many a discussion in the staff forum about banning him but yet we kept him around. Then he got butthurt over something to do with Bradis, though I don't know exactly about what, NOR DO I CARE. He said some pretty mean things to me about the staff "serving our master, Bradis" and that they (Bradis) were somehow an INGO "cash cow" and that the staff here basically pisses on all the other advertisers but favors that one shop. This is a fantasy on his part and not true in the least. I attempted to explain that to him but he already has his mind made up.

At this point in the game I stated to him that if he would just calm down and knock off all the shenanigans then he could stay here, but he clearly doesn't want that. He wants to be heard as the loudest mouth around, whether the crap that is spewing from it is based in reality or within the rules of INGO or not. The straw that broke the camel's back was when he decided to go into Bradis' paid advertiser forum and troll them. And this is the crux of HIS issue, he doesn't believe that what he did was wrong. I can't fix that for him. He posted in Bradis' paid advertiser forum a post that invited folks to skip going to Bradis and "follow me to US Defense Solutions". He immediately went to the PW thread and posted "I just kicked the hornets nest then doused it with kerosene and set it on fire". He knew god damned good and well what he was doing and that he was being an ass. He will shout from the highest mountain top to this day that he doesn't believe he did anything wrong and that he was just advertising for his favorite gun shop. If he can't see that what he did was a dick move then he is outside the range of help that anyone on this forum is qualified to give. SNS needs to "grow up" in the most literal sense of that phrase.

I know that he has it in him to be a decent, or even great, human being but his inability to take responsibility for his own boneheaded actions overshadows all of that. On top of the lack of responsibility and the inability to keep his self on the not-getting-banned side of what he KNOWS is right and wrong, he wants to take the time to create hundreds of bull**** accounts on here and come tell outright lies about this site and it's owners/staff. Again, the problem is mostly in his mind because I am sure that he "knows" the lies he is telling to be truths. Recently he came to troll a thread about the INGO store and tell everyone that the staff is out to "fleece" members by selling INGO gear because we do not use the proceeds to support charitible Pro-2A organizations. While philanthropy is noble, this site was not founded as a political action site and, believe it or not, it takes money to run a site of this size. Site Supporter subscriptions, advertising supporters and INGO gear have always been funding sources to keep this site alive. Long time members can recall the days of unstable INGO and more down-time than a stick can be shaken at. Those things don't get fixed and maintained for free.

And as if all of the above were not enough to convince me that INGO is better off without him, he still comes on here and creates bull**** accounts, almost daily, and names them things like "QUEtouchesgoats" or "VUpDblueagoat". Why on God's green Earth would we want to allow someone like that to stay here? It is my opinion that Mr. SNS needs help, the kind of help that one pays a professional to receive, in working out whatever issues he has hiding in his closet. It's nothing to be ashamed of, as we all have issues and skeletons...every last one of us. The difference is that most of us know how to apply a filter to keep those issues from contaminating our daily lives and relationships because, without that filter, we would poison everything and everyone that is dear to us. SNS cannot or will not apply the filter and, as a result, we (INGO) do not want him here. He has shown that he is capable of rational and "normal" behavior because, sure as the sun is to come up tomorrow, he likely has accounts with hundreds of posts on here that have flown under the radar and that the staff don't know to be him because he acts "normal". So here we are to the crosshairs of the problem. He is capable of being normal and not acting like a jackass but he chooses, CHOOSES, not to.

Good God man... Paragraphs!! PARAGRAPHS!!!! :Edit: I see you tried for paragraphs, but INGO doesn't format indentations correctly. so, nevermind on that... :)

Well said though. I couldn't stand the guy UNTIL I met him in person. I actually kinda like him in person.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Wow...

This is the longest thread (so far) I've ever read that, in totality, actually said... nothing! :laugh:

Gotta be more to come! Now, isn't that 'ironical'...

Carry on.

:popcorn:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good God man... Paragraphs!! PARAGRAPHS!!!! :Edit: I see you tried for paragraphs, but INGO doesn't format indentations correctly. so, nevermind on that... :)

Well said though. I couldn't stand the guy UNTIL I met him in person. I actually kinda like him in person.
    See, that's the problem. Not everybody can meet everybody else in person, so stuff like online persona's are generally all that most people have to go by.

I'm sure there are some people that even think James Yeager is a swell guy in person as well for example.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow...

This is the longest thread (so far) I've ever read that, in totality, actually said... nothing! :laugh:

Gotta be more to come! Now, isn't that 'ironical'...

Carry on.

:popcorn:

I'm amazed that I spent the last hour catching up, reading the entire thread that's about a different thread that no longer exists. I really need to spend less time working and more time screwing off. Work stuff is always there when I get back but INGO stuff sometimes goes away. Priorities, priorities!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom