• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's no excuse not to be on a roof. They are on the white house roof. It's got more pitch than any of those barn roofs.
    They could have used local law enforcement to put a man on that roof. It would have been better than nothing.
    They are supposed to be professional body guards.
    I think this was all done on purpose.
    It's just a lie. She has no idea why nobody was posted on that roof. Nobody tells her anything and she's not in charge of anything. Like any deeply insecure diversity hire, she just made some crap up on the spot when she was given a question she didn't have the answer to.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    H
    That information came from me. As stated in my post, they were my deductions of what I've seen, in the videos available at that time, and were presented as an alternative to the opinion that the shooter was a bad shot because he "missed".
    The follow up shots (the 5 after the initial 3) were the shots which injured others, and clipped the hydraulic hose on the field lift, again my observation. They may have been fired in a "spray and pray" method, they could have been aimed, as best as possible, at the hunched over figure of Trump, or they may have been the start of a mag dump to privide cover for escape/evasion. They were (thankfully) cut short by the counter sniper's response. I suppose it's possible that the final round or two may even have been fired as, or after, the assassin was impacted by the round that killed him.

Go back and reread that post.
    Note the shot spacing and travel time.
    Apply logic (such as the first shot is usually the most accurate, that is, you don't fire until you're on target and ready)
    Consider human reaction time, especially to an unexpected event (quite different than, say, a drag racer's reaction time to the lights....a planned response to a predictable event).
    If you can poke holes in my assertions, please do.
    Don't just criticize them, DISPROVE them.
    As I said, new video may prove or disprove my version, but I stand by the reason for presenting it. People were implying that "anyone" can hit a bucket sized target at 135 yds, with an AR (yeah, plinking at the range with buddies) and that the result being a graze (near miss, peripheral hit, apply terms of your iking) wound, and THAT ALONE, proves a lack of skill/talent on the part of the shooter. Well, he wasn't plinking at the range, he was slinking into position, on a burning hot metal rooftop, to assassinate perhaps the most recognized person in the world, on live TV.
    Oh, and trying to avoid detection by LEO's.

This clown may have practiced every weekend, or never held that rifle in his hands before. Thankfully he ultimately failed, but was he skilled? Lucky? Fated? I don't know, but for those who claim superior abilities, I re-offer my challenge to put 3 rounds through a persons OK sign (that's about the size of a half dollar coin), at 135 yds, in half a second, from improvised prone, with open sights or an Eotech, without drawing blood.

Remember, we're all getting our info from the media at this point, which means it's all nothing but conjecture.
    Is there a source that he wasn’t using a magnified optic? I may have missed something.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I don't know, but for those who claim superior abilities, I re-offer my challenge to put 3 rounds through a persons OK sign (that's about the size of a half dollar coin), at 135 yds, in half a second, from improvised prone, with open sights or an Eotech, without drawing blood.

Remember, we're all getting our info from the media at this point, which means it's all nothing but conjecture.
    I may have missed it in a earlier post, but why do you think the first three shots were in such a tight group? Honest question, and genuinely curious.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Then they say "There's more than one interpretation of the Bible"

:rolleyes:

Yeah, starting with what happened in Genesis chapter 3.
    If there wasn't, there wouldn't be Presbyterian, Baptist, Free Will Baptists, Lutherans, Methodist, Nazarenes, Wesleyan, etc.

In the 1980s, most everyone I knew went to Church. I remember hearing fire and brimstone, tribulation, and rapture messages and thinking how could this country change so much that it would support an antichrist.

Now I see much fewer people going to church and people sacrificing calling evil evil for the sake of unity. I see images of political leaders that are not real in religious poses that resemble what was called idolatry 50 years ago. I see good called evil and evil good.

The groundwork is being laid.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    H

Is there a source that he wasn’t using a magnified optic? I may have missed something.
    Well there WAS pictures of the rifle on the roof and you could see that there was no scope.

Also, I saw a "breakdown" video of some operator type that said he had sources that told him everything including the caliber of the sniper rifle used by the second CS team and that the assassin was using a EOTech red dot. It is one of the videos linked on this thread. Good luck finding it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Like any deeply insecure diversity hire...
    She was a USSS agent for 27 years. She served on vice presidential protection details for Cheney and Biden. She ran the Grand Rapids field office. As far a career in USSS goes, that's not nothin.

While I would say that being a women certainly did help her advance through the ranks of a .gov agency where diversity is overly valued, she had to be at least somewhat competent at her job. If she wasn't, wouldn't you expect that at least Cheney would have said, get her out of here? Or do you think Cheney was big on DEI initiatives way before they were cool?

If she was a pure DEI hire, straight from the corporate security world, with no background in protection details of the highest profile political protectees, I could at least understand this kind of f**k up.

But with nearly 30 years in an agency devoted to that job, it's really easier to come to the conclusion that this wasn't utter incompetence but simple malice.

Now, I am not saying she was involved in the assassination attempt on Trump. But it's pretty apparent from the videos we've seen and what's being reported that she didn't have the varsity team on the court for this event.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    She was a USSS agent for 27 years. She served on vice presidential protection details for Cheney and Biden. She ran the Grand Rapids field office. As far a career in USSS goes, that's not nothin.

While I would say that being a women certainly did help her advance through the ranks of a .gov agency where diversity is overly valued, she had to be at least somewhat competent at her job. If she wasn't, wouldn't you expect that at least Cheney would have said, get her out of here? Or do you think Cheney was big on DEI initiatives way before they were cool?

If she was a pure DEI hire, straight from the corporate security world, with no background in protection details of the highest profile political protectees, I could at least understand this kind of f**k up.

But with nearly 30 years in an agency devoted to that job, it's really easier to come to the conclusion that this wasn't utter incompetence but simple malice.

Now, I am not saying she was involved in the assassination attempt on Trump. But it's pretty apparent from the videos we've seen and what's being reported that she didn't have the varsity team on the court for this event.
    Being on Jill's detail seems to be her main qualifier.Just like lots of opportunities, it's who you know

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well there WAS pictures of the rifle on the roof and you could see that there was no scope.

Also, I saw a "breakdown" video of some operator type that said he had sources that told him everything including the caliber of the sniper rifle used by the second CS team and that the assassin was using a EOTech red dot. It is one of the videos linked on this thread. Good luck finding it.
    Yes. Said second CS team had suppressed SR-25 .308 and it was a difficult shot not being able to see the target. Said first team didn't have a shot, the tripod and prone CS left of the stage, where tripod CS looked up over his scope. Said they thought they were being engaged from the shooter.

Also stated it was the first time a rally had a second CS team! Good thing it happened at this event!

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone got fired or arrested yet? :dunno:
    Or resigned ... ?

It's been five days.
    Here is how it works here:
    :poop: happens.
    High ranking person gets called to testify in front of congress.
    They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to.
    Hand wringing happens, and we move on without any real consequences. Often they arent even fired, even if they should possibly be fined or imprisoned.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more. (even though they could have)

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Who knows. If you are a democrat with a SS detail, you may decide your life outweighs her incompetence.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom