• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hid the rifle, don’t know where.

What’s the difference between a golf rangefinder and any other rangefinder? Is it because it says Ping and not Sig Sauer??

He probably hid it right outside the door of the building where the SS security team was holed up inside of.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There's a video, apparently of Trump at the hospital right after he was shot ...

The same agent (suspenders lady) can be seen pulling her gun out again, for no apparent reason.
    Looks like she can find the holster faster this time.
    Looks like she draws her pistol when she doesn't know what else to do ... like some people pull out their phone when they are bored.

She probably drew her pistol more than day than any agent with 20 years of service.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There's a video, apparently of Trump at the hospital right after he was shot ...

The same agent (suspenders lady) can be seen pulling her gun out again, for no apparent reason.
    Looks like she draws her pistol when she doesn't know what else to do ... like some people pull out their phone when they are bored.

She probably drew her pistol more than day than any agent with 20 years of service.

I think it's called practicing.;)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Oh those poor people inside in the waiting area were so distraught when they heard someone that was at the rally say there was blood on the side of Trump's head and were overjoyed to see that he was walking into the ER entrance. "He's walking!" "Oh thank God!"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is how it works here:
    :poop: happens.
    High ranking person gets called to testify in front of congress.
    They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to.
    Hand wringing happens, and we move on without any real consequences. Often they arent even fired, even if they should possibly be fined or imprisoned.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more. (even though they could have)
    Now let’s do this from a different perspective and the one I believe is the way the founders intended.

They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to, though frequently incriminating information is revealed.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more.
    The people ignore everything with a collective sigh, says that is old news.
    Nothing happens.

There is a reason that the founders told the people they created a republic if you can keep it. They expected the people to hold the feet to the fire. They gave congress no mechanism to do anything more. You said “even though they could have” what constitutional authority do they have they are failing to use? The founders did not give congress an army, LEO, or any enforcement mechanism.

As Narvarro explained last night in his speech, he and Bannon have the experience, he claimed executive privilege, congress voted him in contempt, the executive branch had to prosecute him, and the judicial branch had to convict him to send him to prison.

The republicans in the house have voted Mayorkas in contempt, that is all they can do under the constitution, the people must demand the executive and judiciary do their jobs. The people are the ones failing. I despise congress as much as the next guy but this is not all their fault, especially if they vote contempt, it is the people’s.

A major political failure of the people was allowing Clinton to skate consequence free to reelection. Other politicians said, cool, these are the new rules and if we keep the team on our side we can do anything…

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I can think of maybe a couple of apparent reasons that an agent would have their gun drawn in an unvetted public space when assigned to protect their principle as he exits the vehicle at the hospital immediately after an assassination attempt.

Despite the fact that she doesn't look all that competent or confident, I don't think the actual deployment of a firearm is unreasonable in this instance. More concerning to me is the apparent lack of a security protocol. Like, "Ok, what are we doing?" type of vibe that she gives off.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now let’s do this from a different perspective and the one I believe is the way the founders intended.

They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to, though frequently incriminating information is revealed.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more.
    Nothing happens.

There is a reason that the founders told the people they created a republic if you can keep her. They expected the people to hold the feet to the fire. They gave congress no mechanism to do anything more. You said “even though they could have” what constitutional authority do they have they are failing to use? The founders did not give congress an army, LEO, or any enforcement mechanism.

As Narvarrow explained last night in his speech, he and Bannon have the experience, he claimed executive privilege, congress voted him in contempt, the executive branch had to prosecute him, and the judicial branch had to convict him to send him to prison.

The republicans in the house have voted Mayorkas in contempt, that is all they can do under the constitution, the people must demand the executive and judiciary do their jobs. The people are the ones failing. I despise congress as much as the next guy but this is not all their fault, especially if they vote contempt, it is the people’s.

A major political failure of the people was allowing Clinton to skate consequence free to reelection. Other politicians said, cool, these are the new rules and if we keep the team on our side we can do anything…
    What "people" held the judiciary and executive branch's feet to the fire to imprison Navarro? That's not what happened. "They" (the .gov branches) decided to do that all on their own. It's all political and has nothing to do with "justice".

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    H

Is there a source that he wasn’t using a magnified optic? I may have missed something.
    One of the earlier YouTube videos by a former USSS officer that had details about the AR-15 rifle used. Cited a 1X EOTech with 4 MOA dot. I don't know of any EOTech with 4 MOA dot, but I'm not an expert on their rifle sights. I know they make a pistol sight that can flip between 3 MOA and 6 MOA, but it's small and made for pistols, not rifles. Nevertheless I came away from that concluding he didn't have any magnification. At his age, I personally used irons out to 300 meters and qualified Expert with them on range lanes using random distance and location OD torso popups. Had to engage within a couple seconds before it disappeared. In other words, he didn't need magnification at 150 yards. Had no more rifle range experience with an M16A1 at the time than he did. Soldiers aren't out shooting on ranges with rifles weekly, or even monthly, or even semi-annually. For very nearly all, it's annually, and that's if the unit can get range time for the annual qualification requirement. Even the infantry dudes are doing a pile of other soldier skill training, maintaining crew weapons, and maintaining or training with other equipment and their vehicles. Non-infantry have primary missions on which they spend their time training or actually performing, not using their bang sticks. For them, which is 85% of the force, qualifying on their bang sticks is often perceived as an annual PITA requirement to be quickly dispensed with by the soldier and small unit leadership. It's not until you get to more senior and experienced commanders at higher echelons that it has more importance.

As a personal point of reference:
    I'm currently using 2 MOA 1x red dots in several models spread across a couple brands, with military (US Army and USMC) BUIS. They're much easier on my now fixed infinity focus cataract surgery eyes and enable very low light target engagement. Have a few flip up 3x magnifiers, but have been tempted to remove them entirely as unnecessary for anything from 0-300 meters, the point blank range for which they're zeroed at 25 meters (look up definition of grossly misused "point blank"). All are 2 MOA except the 3 MOA Holosun made for pistol use that's now on my shotgun. 2 MOA is 3" at 150 meters and 6" at 300 meters. More than sufficient for a 5.56x45 NATO if zeroed well. I was quite surprised by the statement that it was a 4 MOA red dot (6" at 150 meters) which reeks of being a pistol sight mounted on a rifle. I'm not a trained sniper, or a trained "designated sharpshooter" (Jarhead jargon), but am confident I could make a high probability head shot prone out to 300 meters using a properly zeroed 2 MOA 1x red dot. For a 25/300 meter zero, one would aim slightly low by about six inches or so at 150 meters. At his age, I could have done it with irons on an M16A1. One can claim being under return fire makes a difference, but the shooter wasn't when he engaged.

One man's opinion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Nothing happens.

There is a reason that the founders told the people they created a republic if you can keep her. They expected the people to hold the feet to the fire. They gave congress no mechanism to do anything more. You said “even though they could have” what constitutional authority do they have they are failing to use? The founders did not give congress an army, LEO, or any enforcement mechanism.

As Narvarrow explained last night in his speech, he and Bannon have the experience, he claimed executive privilege, congress voted him in contempt, the executive branch had to prosecute him, and the judicial branch had to convict him to send him to prison.

Agree with this. Congress can only do their part. Notice that the ones who are typically pursued for contempt of congress by the Judicial branch/DOJ when the Democrats are in charge of both the Executive and Judicial branch tend to be republicans and in the J6 case that you mentioned they both happened to be Trump advisors. Navarro and Bannon

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What "people" held the judiciary and executive branch's feet to the fire to imprison Navarro? That's not what happened. "They" (the .gov branches) decided to do that all on their own. It's all political and has nothing to do with "justice".
    The entire left (the part of the people that support them) wanted the scalps of the entire Trump team. All the branches did their part to give them the scalps. Flynn, Stone, Bannon, and Navarro, they all paid a heavy price from the left, administered just as I said.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The entire left (the part of the people that support them) wanted the scalps of the entire Trump team. All the branches did their part to give them the scalps. Flynn, Stone, Bannon, and Navarro, they all paid a heavy price from the left, administered just as I said.
    Navarro's summary of how all three branches of government are compromised and how it can affect you. He was just released today as a political prisoner.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom