• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looks like another one is fixing to go down in real time.....folks are sending them into Libs of Tik Tok
    ...she's going scorched earth...(think Josey Wales intro but nearly a week running)...it seems some conservatives have tried to reign her in i.e. "don't become what you hate" but she don't give a rat's a$$ and seems to be following the advice of Admiral Farragut of "damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead"...I don't think she's slept....she's hanging scalps on her lodge pole by the hour....

1721321983147.png1721322009438.png

1721322027069.png

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Here is how it works here:
    :poop: happens.
    High ranking person gets called to testify in front of congress.
    They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to.
    Hand wringing happens, and we move on without any real consequences. Often they arent even fired, even if they should possibly be fined or imprisoned.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more. (even though they could have)
    Adding to that, saying reforms are in place and all is well.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Looks like another one is fixing to go down in real time.....folks are sending them into Libs of Tik Tok
    ...she's go scorched earth...some conservatives have tried to reign her in i.e. "don't become what you hate" but she don't give a rat's a$$ and seems to be following the advice of Admiral Farragut of "damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead"...I don't think she's slept....she's hanging scalps on her lodge pole by the hour....

View attachment 366921View attachment 366922

View attachment 366923
    It’s one thing to dislike a political figure, even hope they lose and work to defeat them. It’s evil to pray for their demise. It’s cowardly to hope someone else will do it for you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    By itself, that is pretty thin. Looks like there is more to this. How much? Dunno.

Edit: so the 20 year old has a social media presence after all. And a 2nd phone per the article.

Trump's attempted assassin posted message before shooting: 'July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds'​

The FBI said Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, wrote the message on an online gaming platform​

Thomas Matthew Crooks apparently teased an attack online days before he climbed onto a roof and opened fire at a Pennsylvania campaign rally, killing one and injuring others, including former President Donald Trump, Fox News has learned.

Secret Service and FBI officials told U.S. senators during an all-members briefing on Wednesday, July 17, that Crooks, 20, wrote a threatening message on the gaming platform "Steam" days before the attempted assassination in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13, Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich reported.

According to the officials, Crooks allegedly wrote: "July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds."

The Secret Service/FBI CIA? needs to be sweating those parents.

Regardless of the "parenting" part of the discussion, they literally housed and armed a presidential assassin.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The entire left (the part of the people that support them) wanted the scalps of the entire Trump team. All the branches did their part to give them the scalps. Flynn, Stone, Bannon, and Navarro, they all paid a heavy price from the left, administered just as I said.
    But that's not "the people", as in you or me (voters). That's the Democrat machine.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

As I would expect, his YouTube video, made a couple days ago, isn't 100% accurate as additional information provides greater clarity, especially regarding the ladder and how local law enforcement (not from Butler PD) peered up onto the roof using nothing but one boosting another up to the edge. My takeaway is keeping the radar up and running to collect as much from normally reliable and credible sources. Nevertheless, it's worth watching keeping that in mind. What I don't trust for now is FBI claims there's no motive or manifesto to be found. Their top management has a "history".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As I would expect, his YouTube video, made a couple days ago, isn't 100% accurate as additional information provides greater clarity, especially regarding the ladder and how local law enforcement (not from Butler PD) peered up onto the roof using nothing but one boosting another up to the edge. My takeaway is keeping the radar up and running to collect as much from normally reliable and credible sources. Nevertheless, it's worth watching keeping that in mind. What I don't trust for now is FBI claims there's no motive or manifesto to be found. Their top management has a "history".

Look at the insane lengths they have gone to in an attempt to hid the motivations of the trans school shooter.
    This is 1000 times bigger.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    ...she's going scorched earth...(think Josey Wales intro but nearly a week running)...it seems some conservatives have tried to reign her in i.e. "don't become what you hate" but she don't give a rat's a$$ and seems to be following the advice of Admiral Farragut of "damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead"...I don't think she's slept....she's hanging scalps on her lodge pole by the hour....

View attachment 366921View attachment 366922

View attachment 366923
    His website listed, martywalsh.com is still active and has a contact email. :)

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Hid the rifle, don’t know where.

What’s the difference between a golf rangefinder and any other rangefinder? Is it because it says Ping and not Sig Sauer??

I heard Tony Katz say this at lunch today and was confused. I remember reading a day or so ago that the father stated that morning the kid asked to borrow the rifle so he could go to the range to do some target practice. So which is it? Cant be both.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hid the rifle, don’t know where.

What’s the difference between a golf rangefinder and any other rangefinder? Is it because it says Ping and not Sig Sauer??

From a quick internet search the main difference is the magnification and the range.
    In golf you need less magnification and less range compared to hunting/shooting.

I'm no expert since 2 minutes ago I had no idea people used rangefinders to play golf.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom