• ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    IMG_7075.jpeg

Also, why is the woman who is currently the most-despised person to half the country right now, and the butt of every single joke and meme about the USSS’s spectacular failure (Cheatle), literally walking around the lion’s den at the RNC?

What is there possibly to be gained from that? And has there ever been an appointed agency head at either party’s convention?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    oh mine is a low pitch also. I walked on it just fine! but assuming a sniper position....its like a slickety slide! I won't take a protection job on a roof without 25% hazard pay.
    The kid must have been stickier, as well as the secret service snipers on the other metal roofs, they must have been stickier too.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    View attachment 366837

Also, why is the woman who is currently the most-despised person to half the country right now, and the butt of every single joke and meme about the USSS’s spectacular failure (Cheatle), literally walking around the lion’s den at the RNC?

What is there possibly to be gained from that? And has there ever been an appointed agency head at either party’s convention?
    She must be scoping it out for the next attempt.

To be honest, I'm surprised they let her in...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Being Secret Service, does it make you wonder if Cheatle is at the RNC today armed??? Surely she wouldn't be allowed near Trump, right?

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So, if I get this right, your clothes supporting you on the sloped roof slipped, but your boot soles were pliable enough to keep you in place?

:dunno:
    Yeah. Was weird. I may have been wearing knee oads...been a few years ago...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    By itself, that is pretty thin. Looks like there is more to this. How much? Dunno.

Edit: so the 20 year old has a social media presence after all. And a 2nd phone per the article.

Trump's attempted assassin posted message before shooting: 'July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds'​

The FBI said Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, wrote the message on an online gaming platform​

Thomas Matthew Crooks apparently teased an attack online days before he climbed onto a roof and opened fire at a Pennsylvania campaign rally, killing one and injuring others, including former President Donald Trump, Fox News has learned.

Secret Service and FBI officials told U.S. senators during an all-members briefing on Wednesday, July 17, that Crooks, 20, wrote a threatening message on the gaming platform "Steam" days before the attempted assassination in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13, Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich reported.

According to the officials, Crooks allegedly wrote: "July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    BUTLER, Pa. — The FBI conducted 200 interviews and combed through 14,000 images but said they still don't have a clear motive behind the attempted assassination of former President Trump at a campaign rally Saturday in western Pennsylvania.

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., who's on the House Oversight Committee, told Fox News Digital that he thinks it's "bulls---" that federal investigators don't have a motive yet.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Am I the only one who watched this and thought "If he hadnt turned his head and he survived the shot to the head, this is likely what he would sound like for the rest of his life (in real time/full speed) ?
    Yeah, I'm probably going to hell for that. LOL

That's an interesting graphic; it really drives home just how close he came to dying.

I'm curious about one thing, though. That graphic portrays the next two shots following the exact same trajectory as the one that pierced Trump's ear. In another place in this thread, I saw somebody talking about how the shooter put the first 3 shots within millimeters of each other. Is this actually the case? Do we know where the first 3 bullets, specifically, landed, and if so, how?

I wonder if this video is just showing two more bullets following the same path as the first as a sort of hypothetical. If that were accurate, it sure looks like Trump would have had a bullet hit him in his right hand, as the video portrays a second bullet passing through his ear as he covers it with his hand:

First Bullet:
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 055136.png

Second bullet
    (Note Trump's Right Hand Covering his ear):
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 055021.png

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    When the media first reported the identity of the shooter, they said that the serial # of the rifle was traced back to his father, which led them to social media posts/photos that matched up.

If the building in question couldn't be secured, due to a lack of manpower, then SS should have requested the staging company to erect a scrim to block the sight lines to the stage. They carry a ton of that material, and it can be easily done in less than 1 hour, at minimal cost (less than $300). Can't shoot what you can't see.

Also, for the earlier posters suggesting a lack of skill on the shooters part, consider this: The shooter triple tapped without adjusting his point of aim, and all three rounds followed a trajectory within millimeters of one another.
    Some ballpark figures to make a point....sound travels 1120 fps at sea level (temperature and humidity levels can push that number up or down). It was hot and humid that day so it would travel slower.
    At a range of 135 yards (405ft) the sound took .385 seconds to register on the podium mics ( the first pops heard on the video we've all seen).
    Assuming the ammo was 55gr ball, a velocity of 3000~3200fps is possible, resulting in a travel time of approx .135 seconds.
    The duration was about .4 seconds ( not Jerry Miculek territory, but respectable nonetheless.
    The bullets arrive between .135 and .535 seconds, the sound arrives between .385 and .785 seconds. So when you hear the first pop, the second round (and possibly the third) already passed by Trump.
    What I see is the sound of a supersonic bullet passing within millimeters of Trump's ear caused enough pain or alarm to make him reach for his ear. While his hand was in motion the second round passed by, and the third followed, passing between his hand and ear, striking the ear just before he grabbed at it.
    The appearance of spray (pink mist...a minimal amount, thank God) would seem to confirm this. If Trump reacted faster he would have lost his hand. I don't yet know what type of sights/optic was used, but, for comparison, if I stood 135 yards away from you, and made an "OK" sign with my hand, and you could put three rounds thru that circle without hitting me, in less than half a second....I would not consider you to be an "unskilled" shooter.
    In this case the angles, and Trump's fortuitous head movement, averted a real tragedy (other victims notwithstanding).
    Just food for thought, to point out how lucky we (generally) and D.J. Trump (specifically) got on this occasion.

And kudos to the SS countersniper for threading a fine shot thru a huge tree at a partially obscured target.
    Found it, this was the other post I was thinking of.

Where does the information come from that the first 3 shots were all very close to each other? Has information been published about where the bullets landed (other than what we know about those who were killed/injured)?

I haven't been able to keep up reading everything, so I may have missed it in this thread.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom