• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    View attachment 366837

Also, why is the woman who is currently the most-despised person to half the country right now, and the butt of every single joke and meme about the USSS’s spectacular failure (Cheatle), literally walking around the lion’s den at the RNC?

What is there possibly to be gained from that? And has there ever been an appointed agency head at either party’s convention?
    She's probably there to try and make a showing that I'm on the job and personally there to oversee everything.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey I found one Democrat that is demanding that Cheatle show up and testify before the house oversight committee.

Representative Jared Moskowitz, a Florida Democrat, threw down the gauntlet to Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle amid frustration over the agency following an assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump over the weekend.

"I can tell you, if she doesn't show up on Monday, absolutely she should either resign or be fired. If she comes on Monday, we need to do a thorough investigation to find out all the details. And then the chips can fall where they may. But there has to be accountability for what went on over the weekend," Moskowitz said.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Found it, this was the other post I was thinking of.

Where does the information come from that the first 3 shots were all very close to each other? Has information been published about where the bullets landed (other than what we know about those who were killed/injured)?

I haven't been able to keep up reading everything, so I may have missed it in this thread.
    I think I remember seeing in one video that there was a forklift of some kind off in the distance in the background that had appeared to have been struck by something and was spraying some hydraulic fluid or something out. Not sure if it was related.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I'd not be to worried about that part. But a hot tin roof with 90+ degrees and sun beating down on it. That had to be hot.

I would imagine if I was I charge of the Secret Service, or even one mission, and all summer long every summer, there were 90+ degree hot roofs potential threats could use, I would research a portable thermal barrier for use during similar circumstances. Or at a minimum utilize drone surveillance.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would imagine if I was I charge of the Secret Service, or even one mission, and all summer long every summer, there were 90+ degree hot roofs potential threats could use, I would research a portable thermal barrier for use during similar circumstances. Or at a minimum utilize drone surveillance.
    Can always just throw a cat up there...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It's no excuse not to be on a roof. They are on the white house roof. It's got more pitch than any of those barn roofs.
    They could have used local law enforcement to put a man on that roof. It would have been better than nothing.
    They are supposed to be professional body guards.
    I think this was all done on purpose.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    It's amazing how my family has rationalized the Trump assassination attempt as his own fault.

"If he'd keep his mouth shut, people wouldn't hate him so much"
    Not far removed from,
    "If the Jews just behaved like good Germans, people would not hate them so much."
    You can't reason with cult members, and the Left has become a cult. Very sad.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Found it, this was the other post I was thinking of.

Where does the information come from that the first 3 shots were all very close to each other? Has information been published about where the bullets landed (other than what we know about those who were killed/injured)?

I haven't been able to keep up reading everything, so I may have missed it in this thread.

That information came from me. As stated in my post, they were my deductions of what I've seen, in the videos available at that time, and were presented as an alternative to the opinion that the shooter was a bad shot because he "missed".
    The follow up shots (the 5 after the initial 3) were the shots which injured others, and clipped the hydraulic hose on the field lift, again my observation. They may have been fired in a "spray and pray" method, they could have been aimed, as best as possible, at the hunched over figure of Trump, or they may have been the start of a mag dump to privide cover for escape/evasion. They were (thankfully) cut short by the counter sniper's response. I suppose it's possible that the final round or two may even have been fired as, or after, the assassin was impacted by the round that killed him.

Go back and reread that post.
    Note the shot spacing and travel time.
    Apply logic (such as the first shot is usually the most accurate, that is, you don't fire until you're on target and ready)
    Consider human reaction time, especially to an unexpected event (quite different than, say, a drag racer's reaction time to the lights....a planned response to a predictable event).
    If you can poke holes in my assertions, please do.
    Don't just criticize them, DISPROVE them.
    As I said, new video may prove or disprove my version, but I stand by the reason for presenting it. People were implying that "anyone" can hit a bucket sized target at 135 yds, with an AR (yeah, plinking at the range with buddies) and that the result being a graze (near miss, peripheral hit, apply terms of your iking) wound, and THAT ALONE, proves a lack of skill/talent on the part of the shooter. Well, he wasn't plinking at the range, he was slinking into position, on a burning hot metal rooftop, to assassinate perhaps the most recognized person in the world, on live TV.
    Oh, and trying to avoid detection by LEO's.

This clown may have practiced every weekend, or never held that rifle in his hands before. Thankfully he ultimately failed, but was he skilled? Lucky? Fated? I don't know, but for those who claim superior abilities, I re-offer my challenge to put 3 rounds through a persons OK sign (that's about the size of a half dollar coin), at 135 yds, in half a second, from improvised prone, with open sights or an Eotech, without drawing blood.

Remember, we're all getting our info from the media at this point, which means it's all nothing but conjecture.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    That information came from me. As stated in my post, they were my deductions of what I've seen, in the videos available at that time, and were presented as an alternative to the opinion that the shooter was a bad shot because he "missed".
    The follow up shots (the 5 after the initial 3) were the shots which injured others, and clipped the hydraulic hose on the field lift, again my observation. They may have been fired in a "spray and pray" method, they could have been aimed, as best as possible, at the hunched over figure of Trump, or they may have been the start of a mag dump to privide cover for escape/evasion. They were (thankfully) cut short by the counter sniper's response. I suppose it's possible that the final round or two may even have been fired as, or after, the assassin was impacted by the round that killed him.

Go back and reread that post.
    Note the shot spacing and travel time.
    Apply logic (such as the first shot is usually the most accurate, that is, you don't fire until you're on target and ready)
    Consider human reaction time, especially to an unexpected event (quite different than, say, a drag racer's reaction time to the lights....a planned response to a predictable event).
    If you can poke holes in my assertions, please do.
    Don't just criticize them, DISPROVE them.
    As I said, new video may prove or disprove my version, but I stand by the reason for presenting it. People were implying that "anyone" can hit a bucket sized target at 135 yds, with an AR (yeah, plinking at the range with buddies) and that the result being a graze (near miss, peripheral hit, apply terms of your iking) wound, and THAT ALONE, proves a lack of skill/talent on the part of the shooter. Well, he wasn't plinking at the range, he was slinking into position, on a burning hot metal rooftop, to assassinate perhaps the most recognized person in the world, on live TV.
    Oh, and trying to avoid detection by LEO's.

This clown may have practiced every weekend, or never held that rifle in his hands before. Thankfully he ultimately failed, but was he skilled? Lucky? Fated? I don't know, but for those who claim superior abilities, I re-offer my challenge to put 3 rounds through a persons OK sign (that's about the size of a half dollar coin), at 135 yds, in half a second, from improvised prone, with open sights or an Eotech, without drawing blood.

Remember, we're all getting our info from the media at this point, which means it's all nothing but conjecture.
    Oh okay, sorry, I hadn't read your post very closely. Also, I wasn't trying to agree/disagree with your post, just wondering about the bullet trajectories, and where that information was coming from.

So on a closer reading of your post, you're not reading somewhere that the bullets landed close to each other, rather, you're deducing it based on your examination of the footage, correct?

I'm actually thinking now that the video posted by @Cameramonkey isn't very accurate in their portrayal of the path and arrival times of those 3 shots. They line up the visual graphic of each bullet passing by with the sound of the gunshot in the video, so unless they shifted the audio to account for the difference, then that video is actually inaccurate, since, as you noted, the bullet will arrive before the sound of the gunshot.

I'll have to take a closer look at it again when I have more time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey I found one Democrat that is demanding that Cheatle show up and testify before the house oversight committee.

Representative Jared Moskowitz, a Florida Democrat, threw down the gauntlet to Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle amid frustration over the agency following an assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump over the weekend.

"I can tell you, if she doesn't show up on Monday, absolutely she should either resign or be fired. If she comes on Monday, we need to do a thorough investigation to find out all the details. And then the chips can fall where they may. But there has to be accountability for what went on over the weekend," Moskowitz said.
    Her bosses told her if she shows up she’ll be fired. Who does she fear more?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom