• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She admitted to a conscious decision to not secure the roof. Her reasoning “we wouldn’t want to put someone on a sloped roof”. We know she is lying because there are pictures of SS snipers on a sloped roof on the building behind the stage. This isn’t incompetence, this is something else. And unfortunately we probably will never know how deep the “something else” goes.
    Hopefully during the hearings somebody will have the balls to call her a liar to her face.

But I doubt it.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Perhaps your talking of a different agent... or a differnt point in time... this one is on top of Trump as the last shots ring out... you can see her head pop up to the left below the lecturn.

View attachment 366595

And again from behind.
    View attachment 366596

Lots went wrong that day... one thing went right... four agents used their bodies as shields... instantly... and until the "shooter down" all clear... two were female.

Odd that some here have such a problem crediting them for doing THAT part of the job right. Hmmm...
    This picture shines a lot different light on the ability of the female agents than the one that endless memes are being created from.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Hard keeping updated on this, but this has new info. It was the 2nd sniper team who engaged the assassin.

The kill shot came from 488 yards out according to Eric Prince(founder of Blackwater/former Seal) a few hours after the shooting. I believe he may have personally known the one who made the shot.

I have posted the article twice in this thread,once only a few hours after the shooting.

"The only positive action was an apparent 488yd shot by one USSS sniper which despatched the assasin but after the assassin launched at least 5 rounds, wounding DJT and killing and severely others in the crowd."

So not the snipers we saw on the roof.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No idea what they will do, but clearly security needs to be modified somehow, now. As was mentioned upstream, much better financed and professionally trained people working for enemies of the USA have been paying close attention.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    No idea what they will do, but clearly security needs to be modified somehow, now. As was mentioned upstream, much better financed and professionally trained people working for enemies of the USA have been paying close attention.
    I don't think they need to pay attention. Its unbelievable how it was handled. Its been almost 50 years, but as an Air man in the Air Force I was involved in Presidential security on 2 occasions and granted I was a nobody just following my orders I seem to remember procedures, building plans sewer and drainage schematics, topography maps, etc. Out to a mile if I remember right. The fact these guys didn't handle 5 rooftops in an open area with a 200 yard radius... I don't want to say what I actually think. This is bad on to many levels.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I don't think they need to pay attention. Its unbelievable how it was handled. Its been almost 50 years, but as an Air man in the Air Force I was involved in Presidential security on 2 occasions and granted I was a nobody just following my orders I seem to remember procedures, building plans sewer and drainage schematics, topography maps, etc. Out to a mile if I remember right. The fact these guys didn't handle 5 rooftops in an open area with a 200 yard radius... I don't want to say what I actually think. This is bad on to many levels.
    Ayup...as a young grunt patrolman once I did traffic control while SS guys pulled every manhole cover for several blocks, sewer, water, electrical, you name it. They climbed down, looked around, then marked the covers so that they could return and determine if they'd been moved.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Even back in 1977, I remember thinking how cool Han was, and what a whiny bitch Luke was.

:):

I saw interviews with the cast of the Big Red One and they all said Lee Marvin and Sam Fuller thought pretty much the same of him (and the rest of the young cast....)

Marvin and Fuller got so frustrated with their inability to show proper emotion while being under fire that Fuller had Marvin take them to a gun range and while they were milling around, waiting their turn to "shoot", Marvin emptied a M1 Garand clip at their feet....Robert Carradine said they all freaked out and Marvin said, "Yeah...like that...now you're getting it....Sam said he needs you to make faces like that..." lol

1721227120591.png

1721226894668.png

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Back when I was serving on the NRA Board of Directors, there was a group of us that had the opportunity to view the unedited forward looking infrared radar (FLIR) tapes from the Branch Davidian Genocide.

I personally watched as armed individuals (some said FBI, other sources said Army Delta Force), at the rear of the complex where news cameras could not see, rode on the decks of tanks and directed automatic weapons fire into people attempting to flee the burning complex.

I was also there when Colonel Rex Applegate, world renowned expert on riot gear, with whom I had the honor of serving on the NRA Law Enforcement Committee, identified two empty 37mm cartridge cases that had been photographed by the Texas Rangers after being recovered from the rubble. They were from the incendiary rounds that the FBI had fired into the complex to start the fire. He referred to them as "black contract" items, purchased under the table, since no domestic law enforcement agency could possibly justify having munitions for starting fires.

Congress "investigated" the debacle. They saw and heard everything that my fellow directors did.

Remember what Congress did, who they held responsible, for a deliberate, premeditated act of mass murder against a harmless group of psalm-singing religious nuts, an act committed in front of the entire world?

My expectations are not high.
    You should write an exposé book.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Going to be lot of conjecture about this event, the conspiracies are already starting. Imagine, 8 years of calling Trump Hitler, and they're confused about motives. It's the "by any means necessary" crowd who mutters out loud that "they're sorry he missed."

This is the most believable account I have heard.

Top Bottom