• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Ummmm, metal building, a bastion of sound proofing itself, the sun hitting it makes loud pops and cracks, insulation, not to mention the finishing material, drywall, paint, plumbing, electrical, all above the rafters. 6 million degrees F. Air conditioning-HAVC, 50 cops amped up on coffee, testosterone running down the walls. Coms in everyone’s ears, what ambient noise? I’m thinking you could hear a pin drop. :ugh:

ya, that’s purple.
    Great point.

I told my friend, "It can be 2:30AM and if a racoon runs across my roof, I wake up. Three guys in a building with a metal roof ON DUTY and they hear nothing???"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    These parents had to know what kind of nut job this kid was, yet dad handed him the rifle?

1721234096929.png

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    So they got DPMS to tell them what dealer they sold that serial # to. By some amazing coincidence, that dealer had closed, so the FBI had their paper records. Then they looked through their books by hand all within 30 minutes?

So, it appears that there is a competency switch, possibly a dimmer switch. There is on, off & somehwere in the middle. It apparently was flipped to the on position when they were identifying the shooter.

Move along, nothing to see here.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    These parents had to know what kind of nut job this kid was, yet dad handed him the rifle?

View attachment 366689
    That's interesting. The first reports I saw, I THOUGHT said the parents called AFTER hearing about the shooting.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Now the DNA testing makes sense. They weren't comparing the shooter DNA to a preexisting database, they were comparing it to something from his home after he was identified as missing and it was suspected this missing kid was the shooter (pictures in the home compared to picture from the scene).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That's interesting. The first reports I saw, I THOUGHT said the parents called AFTER hearing about the shooting.

Hard to say for sure, but this seems to be newer information put out by FNC? There was an earlier report out of the UK that the parents called after the shooting.

One way or another, those parents knew something was up, with their mentally unstable boy, who they'd armed.

:xmad:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    You could say she was "Unforgettable"
    https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0779da1b-f370-407b-99a9-409dfdd84229_480x269.gif

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hard to say for sure, but this seems to be newer information put out by FNC? There was an earlier report out of the UK that the parents called after the shooting.

One way or another, those parents knew something was up, with their mentally unstable boy, who they'd armed.

:xmad:
    Funny how two mental health professionals can't raise a sane kid who doesn't murder people.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wait wait wait... I was told in the Bradis thread that the ATF is trustworthy and just a bunch
    of hard working law enforcement folks that would NOT kill your wife or dogs at the drop of a hat.
    A couple factoids left out of the reporting:
    • Rifle was purchased in 2013 (one report erroneously stated 2000 in the middle of the AWB)
    • Gun store closed since then and all their 4473's and logs went to ATF
    ATF had all the records in house.

Top Bottom