• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Who's "them"? The actually USSS Agents? or the numerous officers there? You actually believe there are USSS Agents that would "look the other way" if they saw a shooter aiming at their Principle? Or police officers for that matter. That's ludicrous.
    I guess that shoulda been purple.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just like the Swiss cheese scenario on how industrial disasters happen.

Well I could go on and on about 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and Fukushima reactor incidents.
    Each one you look at boggles the mind.
    How could this sequence of events happened? It must have been done on purpose.
    But, throw in bad conditions, then sloppy practices, sloppy workers, lackadaisical attitudes.. and it all adds up to a BANG!

I'm not saying this wasn't planned, or competence/incompetence.. or saying what did or didn't happen.
    Just saying, sometimes seemingly complex sets of things.. happen.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    View attachment 366566

Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.

So, they get rid of one guy.
    But Jack Black is still good.

Money talks.

Just like Disney firing Gina.
    but then another actor does the same thing (the one that played Hulk.. Mark Ruffalo), but he makes them more money, and he's forgotten.

Last edited:

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I know there is usually ONE...haha. I know that sounds weird but I've seen a single one on these details. The snipers were USSS Uniform Police Division.
    So.... about that water tower defense position? I would love to hear your professional thoughts on that. You are among the ones here that have the real world experience to explain why I'm looking at it wrong(hopefully) and I respect that, would love to hear your opinion.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I would hope, ALL of their policies/rules/regulations/procedures/etc are being questioned.

They need to do an AAR, like I used to have to go through on stuff that happened as a nuke.

EVERYTHING needs to be looked at.
    A timeline established.
    Everything tracked down.
    All leads tracked down.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Ok, so you guys are old...:stickpoke:;) Back to my point, I would really like a more experienced thought on why they did not use the water tower to their advantage. I work about 2 to 3 hundred yards from one and with its view it would be second best to being in a plane or helicopter but no reports of any support up there.
    Well, that is a very interesting point. If you were in charge of security, would you have left it unguarded? Now, I am assuming that you have never worked security for a President, so if you, as a complete novice, see that as a failure in security, why would professional security "experts" ignore it?

Or, perhaps, they didn't? :shady:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So.... about that water tower defense position? I would love to hear your professional thoughts on that. You are among the ones here that have the real world experience to explain why I'm looking at it wrong(hopefully) and I respect that, would love to hear your opinion.
    I would like to hear that too. I took a look at that water tower in Google Earth and it looks like somebody on top of that would have great coverage of a very large area. However it doesn't look like it would be easy to get on top and maybe not very comfortable being up there.

Comfortable is the wrong word but I didn't find the right word so just let it go.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom