Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Could that ladder have been there already? Like used for maintenance and left there at all time?
    What if the suspect brought his own ladder, possibly too short, and found another one already there? :dunno:

I just find odd that that FBI agents would use the suspect's ladder.
    Isn't that evidence at some point and you shouldn't handle it dozens of times?
    I'm not a cop but to me it's like if they found a pen on the suspect and all used it to write down their report.
    Too much we don’t know. For all we know. Crooks could have come by much sooner and stashed the ladder.

But, however the ladder got there, there’s too many “mistakes” stacking up. It’s to the point were the only options that explain things, is either there is gross incompetence by ss/police, or actual complicity by ss/police.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Ok, so you guys are old...:stickpoke:;) Back to my point, I would really like a more experienced thought on why they did not use the water tower to their advantage. I work about 2 to 3 hundred yards from one and with its view it would be second best to being in a plane or helicopter but no reports of any support up there.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Therein lies the communication problem. Secret Service and outside the perimeter cops aren't on the same comms. Somebody has to get that information to a cop, who has to radio it in, who has to communicate it to the Secret Service liaison, who has to communicate it back out to the snipers.

This process was clearly underway but did not happen fast enough to head off his shot.
    Maybe they should get some 30 year old radios from NIPSCO, or I’m sure other companies. We had maintenance on one channel, operations on another channel, security on another channel, engineering on another channel, projects on another channel. May just be the answer they are looking for!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most "incidents" seem to be a conglomeration of mistakes.
    That add up, and you wonder how it happened.

So, now my question is... until this happened, foreign powers might send somebody over here to do nefarious things to the President. And they were quietly "stopped".
    Then those nations were tired of sending people, for no reward.

Are they now reevaluating the "invincibility" of the Secret Service?
    That's a REAL BIG question.
    Iran thumping a President could seriously destabilize the military situation, which already seems to be on the brink of WWIII

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Did he have a driver's license or state issued photo ID? Then possibly they used some sort of facial recognition software.
    They said DNA test. But that fast? And on someone they shouldnt have a dna sample on due to military service etc? Seems sketch.
    I could see facial recognition. Thats why they wont let you smile on your drivers license.
    There was obviously a massive failure with the Secret Service. The only question is, was it a failure to protect Trump, or a failure to assassinate him?
    I could see them looking the other way to give the kid a chance to pull it off on the off chance he succeeded.

Like a prison guard would look the other way when he saw bubba go into a kiddy diddler's cell.

Ok, so you guys are old...:stickpoke:;) Back to my point, I would really like a more experienced thought on why they did not use the water tower to their advantage. I work about 2 to 3 hundred yards from one and with its view it would be second best to being in a plane or helicopter but no reports of any support up there.
    If a slightly sloped roof was too dangerous, :rolleyes: clearly a really tall tower is even more dangerous. What if the sniper were to slip and fall? Off the roof they likely just break a bone. Off the tower, its sudden death. :nailbite:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The guys with ARs and helmets and what not had CAT identifiers on. I don't know about about the snipers though. Crappy picture I'm not good at this stuff but you can make out CAT at the bottom of his shoulder patch.View attachment 365919
    I know there is usually ONE...haha. I know that sounds weird but I've seen a single one on these details. The snipers were USSS Uniform Police Division.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I could see them looking the other way to give the kid a chance to pull it off on the off chance he succeeded.

Like a prison guard would look the other way when he saw bubba go into a kiddy diddler's cell.
    Who's "them"? The actually USSS Agents? or the numerous officers there? You actually believe there are USSS Agents that would "look the other way" if they saw a shooter aiming at their Principle? Or police officers for that matter. That's ludicrous.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom