• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So in the same thread we've heard both that they took too long and also that they didn't wait long enough.
    Yes, they took too long before any shots were fired, even with people helping them by pointing out there was a guy with a rifle on a roof that should have been an obvious security risk in the first place.
    And then they responded too quickly after a few shots were fired. Too quick to be a response to a shooter whose location was not already known.

So Yes.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    @printcraft, you know better.

Folks, this is a family friendly site. If you have to ask if its ok and add the disclaimer "delete if necessary", its probably over the line.
    Send a mod a link to the pic if you arent sure. We'll give a thumbs up/down.
    I dunno, it kinda brightened my day.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    As Trump was being egressed from the location, loaded into his Chevy, did anyone notice three moderately incompetent looking chicks standing next to the vehicle?

And, since I'm already being mean, one of them not even being able to holster her pistol?

Can we at least give the man the "B" team rather than the "C" team SS detail?

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Here ya go!

View attachment 365758

Delete if necessary etc.

Poor guy slipped in raspberry sauce.
    I can't be the only one who noticed this. The blood running across his face, and the blood in his mouth has been dried for several hours. Explanation, please. The blood on the ground is a mixture of fresh and dried. That makes no sense, AT ALL. The blood on his neck does not match (volume & fresh-ness) the blood on his t-shirt. I have no idea what is going on here, but it isn't a shot of a (recently) dead Presidential assassin.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can't be the only one who noticed this. The blood running across his face, and the blood in his mouth has been dried for several hours. Explanation, please. The blood on the ground is a mixture of fresh and dried. That makes no sense, AT ALL. The blood on his neck does not match (volume & fresh-ness) the blood on his t-shirt. I have no idea what is going on here, but it isn't a shot of a (recently) dead Presidential assassin.
    Remember that is a hot a** roof. That sheet metal is roasty toasty. Will dry small amounts of liquid FAST.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    i suspect it is a photoshop pic.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom