• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, it is. That blood is several HOURS old, the dried stuff. I do patient preparation and patient recovery for Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiovascular Operating Room, and CardioThoracic Surgery for a living. I regularly get up to my knuckles, and less frequently up to my wrists, in fresh blood. I keep my patients for 2 to 6 hours before releasing them to a step-down unit. I feel quite well qualified to address the status of the 'blood' in that picture. It makes no sense at all for a photo SUPPOSEDLY taken minutes after the gentleman met his demise. I don't know what it is, but I know what it is not. It is NOT a photograph of a recently deceased person.
    Others here have pointed out its a photoshop job anyway. Not the shooter.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yes, it is. That blood is several HOURS old, the dried stuff. I do patient preparation and patient recovery for Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiovascular Operating Room, and CardioThoracic Surgery for a living. I regularly get up to my knuckles, and less frequently up to my wrists, in fresh blood. I keep my patients for 2 to 6 hours before releasing them to a step-down unit. I feel quite well qualified to address the status of the 'blood' in that picture. It makes no sense at all for a photo SUPPOSEDLY taken minutes after the gentleman met his demise. I don't know what it is, but I know what it is not. It is NOT a photograph of a recently deceased person.
    What are the temp, humidity and wind conditions like in your work area?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Maybe. Maybe not. Remember, he's not the president right now, he's a presidential candidate, so they don't plan these appearances months in advance and scout out and cover every single possible line of sight. Outside the perimeter it probably isn't hard to clamber up onto a rooftop with a rifle if the overwatch is not particularly on the ball with their jobs.

This is a guess, but it looks to me like the sniper in the video was glassing the shooter already. Normalcy bias hits professionals too, maybe he was still trying to ID a weapon when the shots happened.
    But a professional at least in some level sniper can’t id a gun when a drunk red headed dude was trying to tell the cops hey what’s that guy doing crawling up the roof with a gun?

I hate being conspiratorial but somethings fishy. Nothing new there, just ‘still’ fishy.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Maybe. Maybe not. Remember, he's not the president right now, he's a presidential candidate, so they don't plan these appearances months in advance and scout out and cover every single possible line of sight. Outside the perimeter it probably isn't hard to clamber up onto a rooftop with a rifle if the overwatch is not particularly on the ball with their jobs.

This is a guess, but it looks to me like the sniper in the video was glassing the shooter already. Normalcy bias hits professionals too, maybe he was still trying to ID a weapon when the shots happened.
    They are professional body guards. They would probably check things out several days in advance draw up maps and every spot where a possible shooter could be within 500yds. Maybe more.
    Lacking support because Homeland security refused them extra help would leave spots open where a few more eyes could have prevented this.

Then again why didn't they respond to people pointing out the shooter?
    Inside job, and a patsy shooter.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    But a professional at least in some level sniper can’t id a gun when a drunk red headed dude was trying to tell the cops hey what’s that guy doing crawling up the roof with a gun?

I hate being conspiratorial but somethings fishy. Nothing new there, just ‘still’ fishy.
    150 yards isn't very far and, gee, that's a real big, real expensive piece of glass on that tripod'd rifle. Ought to be able to count the zits on that reddit mod's face with that thing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

That drunk red headed dude should've been in charge of the outer perimeter security. He had more awareness.

Last edited:

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    What are the temp, humidity and wind conditions like in your work area?
    A seemingly valid, but totally irrelevant question. The gentleman in the photo has long-dried blood on his face. My EDUCATED guess is several hours. He also has fresh, wet blood on his t-shirt, within inches of fairly dry blood on his neck. There is a combination of fresh, wet blood and dried blood on the ground in front of him. If the prevailing weather conditions were sufficient to completely dry the blood on his face, in his nose/mouth, and SOME of it on the ground, why did those exact same conditions NOT dry the rest of the blood on the ground, and the blood on his t-shirt? Keep in mind that this photo(?) was taken within minutes of the gentleman's passing. I don't buy it. If you do, please offer an explanation for what is actually in the photo.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Patsy on the roof?

(BTW, I did get a chuckle when the BBC twit cautioned the guy about his "offensive description" of the patsy on the roof getting his head blown off. I often wonder if there is some law in Britain that requires the castration of males at birth.)
    I caught that too. BBC guy should have been reminded that he's on American soil.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...

Yea for that kind to reaction time he had to have eyes on him. But at that point, the instant he saw a guy prone on a rooftop, seems like that should have been enough to sound the alarm to get trump off stage. Got to wait for the investigation I guess.

Top Bottom