• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

"I have already contacted the Secret Service for a briefing and am also calling on Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle to appear for a hearing. The Oversight Committee will send a formal invitation soon.

My prayers are with President Trump and the victims of the assassination attempt at today’s rally in Pennsylvania. I thank the brave Secret Service members who put their lives at risk to protect President Trump and for the American patriots in the audience who helped others who were hurt. Political violence in all forms is unamerican [sic] and unacceptable.

There are many questions and Americans demand answers."

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I can't be the only one who noticed this. The blood running across his face, and the blood in his mouth has been dried for several hours. Explanation, please. The blood on the ground is a mixture of fresh and dried. That makes no sense, AT ALL. The blood on his neck does not match (volume & fresh-ness) the blood on his t-shirt. I have no idea what is going on here, but it isn't a shot of a (recently) dead Presidential assassin.
    True. If you zoom in on the pic (I downloaded it), you can see the head photoshopped onto the body.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It was fryin' ass hot today here and I don't think it was much cooler in Pennsylvania. No idea on the validity of the picture but crusty blood is not out of the question for today.
    I was watching the coverage prior to Trump taking the stage.
    Conversation included the oppressive heat and humidity, with one studio anchor "reminding" her on the scene colleague to "remain hydrated".

Yes, that steel roof was hot, by any standard.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    ...And then they responded too quickly after a few shots were fired. Too quick to be a response to a shooter whose location was not already known.
    This^^
    They need to explain the timeline and their incredibly short reaction time after shots fired. When did or even if word from the concerned citizens made it to the secret service, and at what point did they have him in the crosshairs, before or after shots started.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"The Secret Service preclears event sites and security plans with local police and officials before every rally for Trump and President Joe Biden. Attendees must go through metal detectors to enter the stands and standing area where Trump will speak."

This makes me believe this was a well planned operation. I believe that the rifle was placed and hidden inside the parameter. The shooter was told or he placed it there days before the event, or inside help put it there. He went through the check point, went and got the rifle that was already inside, then climbed on roof and took the shot or shots.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This makes me believe this was a well planned operation. I believe that the rifle was placed and hidden inside the parameter. The shooter was told or he placed it there days before the event, or inside help put it there. He went through the check point, went and got the rifle that was already inside, then climbed on roof and took the shot or shots.
    The building was outside the secure area. The redhead dude that gave the firsthand account of pointing the shooter out to the cops unsuccessfully said they were not in the secure area and had walked up to the outside of the fence to listen to Trump when they saw him up there.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The building was outside the secure area. The redhead dude that gave the firsthand account of pointing the shooter out to the cops unsuccessfully said they were not in the secure area and had walked up to the outside of the fence to listen to Trump when they saw him up there.
    They are supposed to check everything within several hundred yards before the event. 125yds isn't that far.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

"The Secret Service preclears event sites and security plans with local police and officials before every rally for Trump and President Joe Biden. Attendees must go through metal detectors to enter the stands and standing area where Trump will speak."

You would think a “well planned operation” may actually use someone who is a halfway decent shot.
    Also, he apparently didn’t need to sneak around since there were people pointing him out to the cops “hey look at that guy climbing up the roof with a rifle”, actual quote from the interview upthread.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You would think a “well planned operation” may actually use someone who is a halfway decent shot.
    Also, he apparently didn’t need to sneak around since there were people pointing him out to the cops “hey look at that guy climbing up the roof with a rifle”, actual quote from the interview upthread.
    Well planned as in inside help and a patsy shooter.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Maybe. Maybe not. Remember, he's not the president right now, he's a presidential candidate, so they don't plan these appearances months in advance and scout out and cover every single possible line of sight. Outside the perimeter it probably isn't hard to clamber up onto a rooftop with a rifle if the overwatch is not particularly on the ball with their jobs.

This is a guess, but it looks to me like the sniper in the video was glassing the shooter already. Normalcy bias hits professionals too, maybe he was still trying to ID a weapon when the shots happened.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    It was fryin' ass hot today here and I don't think it was much cooler in Pennsylvania. No idea on the validity of the picture but crusty blood is not out of the question for today.
    Yes, it is. That blood is several HOURS old, the dried stuff. I do patient preparation and patient recovery for Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiovascular Operating Room, and CardioThoracic Surgery for a living. I regularly get up to my knuckles, and less frequently up to my wrists, in fresh blood. I keep my patients for 2 to 6 hours before releasing them to a step-down unit. I feel quite well qualified to address the status of the 'blood' in that picture. It makes no sense at all for a photo SUPPOSEDLY taken minutes after the gentleman met his demise. I don't know what it is, but I know what it is not. It is NOT a photograph of a recently deceased person.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom