• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I suspect, now I've never done it myself, but I have to believe that there might be a difference between casually shooting at the range and attempting to shoot a former President of the United States in front of thousands of people after managing to avoid detection and crawl up onto a roof.

Maybe.

In addition. We have thousands of morons every year go to Walmart, buy a shotgun or rifle and scope, slap it on there and expect to hit something with it on their first shot. While we've had a few over the years, there aren't a lot of leftists within the firearms community and I'm sure we're all familiar with the pics of Antifa idiots with scopes and VFGs on backwards. There are plenty of viable reasons why someone stupid enough to try this would also be incompetent enough to not hit anything.

Which is why we should have a King or a Queen

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    DSWnJEi.png

This is what an actual incitement to violence looks like.

I recall the reaction from the communists when Palin stated they were targeting communists districts and then produced a graphic which used a cross hair to to mark certain geographical areas where communism is popular.

Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Top Bottom