• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

BUTLER, Penn. – Former President Trump leaped to the defense of a female Secret Service agent who "shielded" him during an assassination attempt, after she faced blistering online criticism.

"I don’t know how they didn’t get hit," Trump told thousands at a St. Cloud, Minnesota, rally on Saturday as he recalled how "bullets were flying" and the security detail had rushed to shield his body.

"Every one of them – there wasn’t one that was slow. A woman who was on my right, she was shielding me," he said. "Beautiful person – she was shielding me, everything she could. And she got crushed. And she got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough."

Trump said that the unidentified female agent was "so brave" and "wanted to take a bullet" for the 45th president.

"Well, you know, she wasn’t tall enough. Because I’m tall, and she wasn’t tall enough. And she was criticized – she was so brave, she was shielding me with everything, she wanted to take a bullet, because the bullets were flying. Incredible."

I don't blame her. She jumped right in there without hesitation and did her job trying to protect President Trump. It was the other couple of doofus females, especially the one that couldn't even holster her firearm who were jumping around doing a hut-hut pretending like they were doing something.

1722181172033.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    ."Every one of them – there wasn’t one that was slow. A woman who was on my right, she was shielding me," he said. "Beautiful person – she was shielding me, everything she could. And she got crushed. And she got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough."
    Not saying the fake news didn't criticized her, but the criticism i r3ad and saw was not on the mainstream media.

Very glad Trump stepped up and specifically mentioned her. That's awesome.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It was mentioned on FNC early on, but has yet to become part of the regular narrative...

Just exactly how long has the Secret Service gotten away with failing to adequately do their ONE JOB, only because of the assumption that they are the foremost security service in the world?

Interesting from ABC...

From Sky News Australia (FNC sister station)...

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The wife tried it, even duck duck go it didn't pop up.

The influence of big tech is BIG and growing by the day...
    Yeah I went and tried to read their writeup on how autocomplete worked.

I decided that as viral as that search has probably been today IF it isn't autocompleting by now and definitely by tonight its a croc

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Try changing the word order. In a DDG search, when I get as far as "trump a", "trump assassination attempt" is the 3rd hit. Typing "trump as" gives it as the first result.
    As i noted above, I initially tried trump assassination attempt and got no it's. Maybe the algorithm is picking up on it now

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Try changing the word order. In a DDG search, when I get as far as "trump a", "trump assassination attempt" is the 3rd hit.
    View attachment 369153

Typing "trump as" gives it as the first result.
    View attachment 369154
    They are trying to steer people away from anything "Trump". You already have "Trump" there so they are not able to do that steering.

Top Bottom