• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Odd how we get different results. I just ran the same searches that I tried in my previous post and got the same results as then.
    There have been many times that I have run a search and got results that interested me.

Later, I would go back to find the articles to share them, using the same search parameters, and not able to find the original data.

This is especially true when researching historical info. I read a lot of info about the American Communist party at the turn of the 20th century, back in the '90s. It seems that has been scrubbed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There have been many times that I have run a search and got results that interested me.

Later, I would go back to find the articles to share them, using the same search parameters, and not able to find the original data.

This is especially true when researching historical info. I read a lot of info about the American Communist party at the turn of the 20th century, back in the '90s. It seems that has been scrubbed.
    There were several articles, fifteen years ag, about a fed cigar study that found that weekly cigar smokers had better overall health than the general public, gone, like a fart in the wind. Similarly an expose on American Heart association revealing their corrupt roots gone. They have scrubbed a lot but the sheeple don’t know it. Only a small number of voracious readers know what once was, that understanding may be why some of us are more cynical of TPTB than others…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This ties together different perspectives, from the vantage point from the people near the building and the stage, before/during/after.

As usual, independent media is kicking corporate media’s ass in providing information.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Why do they keep plastering the photo of this guy from when he was like 14 or 15? I don't agree with it but I sort of get why the media does it in the case of mass shooters (to garner sympathy) but why this guy?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Perhaps related to a doctored version of the famous photo? And leftists tagging the "real" one because they're whiny little *****es?

1722275697912.png

Attachments

• 1722275585751.png
      1722275585751.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Perhaps related to a doctored version of the famous photo? And leftists tagging the "real" one because they're whiny little *****es?

View attachment 369423

That has to be it. I looked and saw the photo posted a lot and no warnings, except for the Factcheck post about the fake one.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I know people get tired of me trying to be middle of the road, but if I had to focus on ONE thing out of this whole debacle it would be, Why did you not get Trump off the stage? That would be my focal point, whereever it led, whether it was communications break downs between units or whatever. All the other stuff is important but secondary to me. If the prime objective is to protect Trump, that is the final hole in the swiss cheese analogy IMHO.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

View attachment 369423

If this is the basis, "End Wokeness" (Jack Pobosiec) is misleading people....which can itself be called "disinformation".

I posted the real picture, no restrictions. It's everywhere with no disclaimers or restrictions.

Disinformation isn't good because it motivates (makes angry) "our" side.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I know people get tired of me trying to be middle of the road, but if I had to focus on ONE thing out of this whole debacle it would be, Why did you not get Trump off the stage? That would be my focal point, whereever it led, whether it was communications break downs between units or whatever. All the other stuff is important but secondary to me. If the prime objective is to protect Trump, that is the final hole in the swiss cheese analogy IMHO.
    It's my understanding that comms between local PD and USSS was poor or non-existent.

Top Bottom