• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Never really thought about it but do you think she is wrong on infrastructure? Eisenhower, Obama, Biden do come to mind.

What Republicans have spent big on infrastructure?

Help me refute that conclusion.

AFAIK these were all republican acts:
    Hoover Dam
    In bills passed by Congress during its construction, it was referred to as the Hoover Dam, after President Herbert Hoover, but was named the Boulder Dam by the Roosevelt administration. In 1947, the name Hoover Dam was restored by Congress
    After Dwight D. Eisenhower became president in 1953, his administration developed a proposal for an interstate highway system, eventually resulting in the enactment of the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956.
    Interstate highways:
    The Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 (ISTEA, /aɪsˈti/) is a United States federal law that posed a major change to transportation planning and policy, as the first U.S. federal legislation on the subject in the post-Interstate Highway System era.​
    The act was signed into law on December 18, 1991, by President George H. W. Bush and codified as Pub. L. Public Law (United States) 102–240 and 105 Stat. 1914.​
    And for upgrades to the national power grid:
    The Energy Policy Act of 1992, effective October 24, 1992​
    Signed into law by President George H. W. Bush

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So the first guy was a joke, almost anyone on here would have handled that assignment better. So many holes to poke in the methodology.
    The second guys not much better. An AK? Really?

Are we being set up for something? Something that involves two (or more?) intentional failures, before they do what they really want to do?
    Is someone trying to harden his security for some reverse psychology event?
    And what is the thing they really want to do? Because they made us all just jump to the obvious conclusion they want to off him, but what if that’s not really it, or all of it and they’re just hiring these clowns before the real thing?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some of the most insane comments you’ll see on the internet are from people claiming to be independent. I noticed it several years back, and now see it almost every time I get on the webz.
    You know why? Because when Republicans talk about how awful democrats are, they can sit there smugly feeling like they arent covered by the criticism. Even though they vote every time for those being criticized.

"The Democrats are destroying the country!"

"Dont blame me I'm an independent." (that always votes or Ds)

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I wish I could understand it better.
    This attempt was near his home!

I've seen some lefty stuff suggesting that the whole point is to place President Trump in a Kennedy sympathy environment to bring his poll numbers up.

AND that this was all staged by the Trump/Vance campaign.

Horse hockey!!!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So the first guy was a joke, almost anyone on here would have handled that assignment better. So many holes to poke in the methodology.
    The second guys not much better. An AK? Really?

Are we being set up for something? Something that involves two (or more?) intentional failures, before they do what they really want to do?
    Is someone trying to harden his security for some reverse psychology event?
    And what is the thing they really want to do? Because they made us all just jump to the obvious conclusion they want to off him, but what if that’s not really it, or all of it and they’re just hiring these clowns before the real thing?
    They sure aren't sending their best, are they?

I'd call it 50/50 or less on making hits with that crappy SKS, cheap scope, and dust cover mount past 50 yards. Maybe we're just lucky TDS and rifle competency are inversely correlated.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You know why? Because when Republicans talk about how awful democrats are, they can sit there smugly feeling like they arent covered by the criticism. Even though they vote every time for those being criticized.

"The Democrats are destroying the country!"

"Dont blame me I'm an independent." (that always votes or Ds)
    Good call out!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I'd call it 50/50 or less on making hits with that crappy SKS, cheap scope, and dust cover mount past 50 yards. Maybe we're just lucky TDS and rifle competency are inversely correlated.

Good thing those would-be assassins are not "gun folks".
    It looks like they pick any kind of gun at the last minute without any kind of training.
    Same thing if they picked a knife ... they wouldn't spend weeks talking about knife steel on forums for knife nerds.
    They would pick the cheapest kitchen knife at Walmart.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Something not talked about much is that this nut was 300-500 yards away from Trump, but Trump would have been right on top of the shooter at the next hole, had the shooter not been seen.

The shooter had been at that spot, in the bushes for a dozen hours, waiting on Trump to come to him.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

Though pithy, Trump has to be lucky ever time.

The individuals that want him out, need only be lucky once.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Something not talked about much is that this nut was 300-500 yards away from Trump, but Trump would have been right on top of the shooter at the next hole, had the shooter not been seen.

The shooter had been at that spot, in the bushes for a dozen hours, waiting on Trump to come to him.
    Hardest part of this whole story to believe is Metthew laying still for 12 hours.

Top Bottom