• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't say nor mean to imply that it shouldn't be played, just that it's not for me. To me, rap is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Also, I agree with the great Buddy Guy, rap is not music.
    I agree, can's listen to that stuff, though thare are a few, just a few, decent RAP songs. The best RAP (or proto-RAP) song is Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues.

Reactions: oze

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I saw a video that said he hit him kind of on the inside end of his left eyebrow. But with a 300 Win Mag a few teeth could easily go missing.
    With a .300 Win Mag there wouldn't be much head left. The counter-sniper that nailed him was on the other USSS team farther away and used an SR-25 type (variant) semi-auto chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. That's why more of his head survived.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The dems writing off 24 and regrouping for the 26 mid-terms and 28?
    I’m not surprised at this, and in fact I thought he was going to step down a year and half ago, just after the halfway mark of the term, so that she could take over for two years and then still be able to run for two more terms. But her performance was so dismal that they couldn’t activate the DEI leftist takeover out in the open as planned and had to keep poopy pants until he finally s**t the bed.

They see the writing on the wall and now they are panicking and going with plan B, which is to rehash DJT’s first term, which means riots, more propaganda, back door power plays and the eventual grand scale emergency of which they can lay the blame at his feet.

Personally, I think it’s going to get worse before it gets worse, and if and when Trump gets elected, it’s going to be a Pyrrhic victory, because no matter how much good he wants to do, those in power will never let him be successful so they can maintain their grip on power. So the next four years will be the Summer of Love on steroids, right up to a financial crash and/or WWIII. Too many people stand to lose too much money, power and control and they won’t that happen.

At this point, I don’t see them wasting a candidate like Newsom, instead they’ll groom him over the next four years to be the candidate in ‘28. They’ll probably put Kamala up with a no-win VP, probably another BIPOC, so they can get trounced, and call the other half racist for the next four years to stoke the fires.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m not surprised at this, and in fact I thought he was going to step down a year and half ago, just after the halfway mark of the term, so that she could take over for two years and then still be able to run for two more terms. But her performance was so dismal that they couldn’t activate the DEI leftist takeover out in the open as planned and had to keep poopy pants until he finally s**t the bed.

They see the writing on the wall and now they are panicking and going with plan B, which is to rehash DJT’s first term, which means riots, more propaganda, back door power plays and the eventual grand scale emergency of which they can lay the blame at his feet.

Personally, I think it’s going to get worse before it gets worse, and if and when Trump gets elected, it’s going to be a Pyrrhic victory, because no matter how much good he wants to do, those in power will never let him be successful so they can maintain their grip on power. So the next four years will be the Summer of Love on steroids, right up to a financial crash and/or WWIII. Too many people stand to lose too much money, power and control and they won’t that happen.

At this point, I don’t see them wasting a candidate like Newsom, instead they’ll groom him over the next four years to be the candidate in ‘28. They’ll probably put Kamala up with a no-win VP, probably another BIPOC, so they can get trounced, and call the other half racist for the next four years to stoke the fires.

I wish I could be that optimistic. Dems are more evil than they are clever. That would be the clever play.

I would not put it past them to run an unelected candidate such as hillary, and use some means to side step the election entirely to install her.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I wish I could be that optimistic. Dems are more evil than they are clever. That would be the clever play.

I would not put it past them to run an unelected candidate such as hillary, and use some means to side step the election entirely to install her.
    True, at this point, it wouldn’t surprise me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

I think they will take down the electric grid if the timming of it helps them...to cause chaos. Just search "electric grid in danger" for the last 12 months and see the number of articles. Even the CIA has warned about an attack against it. Even just a few major cities and they can wreck the stock market(Chicago and NY is all they need for that).

Sadly our just in time system is more vulnerable now than it ever has been and with enemies imported,enemies in the government,and enemies outside I do not suspect we get to go much longer living as we have been. Trump may end up being the one holding the bag, but it certainly will not be his fault no matter what the narrative of the mainstream media is. I think the likes of WEF are going to do everything in their power to take out nation states as even an idea(they just wrecked the EU and are going to try to turn the EU into a military arm eliminating individual countries militaries for a "united EU one). It will not work long term(Language more than anything else is what holds groups together and the EU has many).

Hopefully Trump expects some of these things,and has the right people helping to prevent/fix them. Hopefully the wheels stay on until he is in a position to.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I saw her pick as a hedge against anyone trying to oust him. She was never competent to begin with.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't understand the thought process of some people who call a cowardly murderer a "hero" ...
    :n00b:

Imagine the family of that firefighter who was killed seeing this on the streets.

thomas-matthew-crooks.jpg

That same dude holding the poster
    probably also made a "RIP poster" the day Bin Laden was kikilled.
    Not so veiled attempt to get MAGA to be violent.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I've read this story many times over the years.
    Reminds me of another " bullet proof" man!
    Divine providence.....
    The Indian chief part is suspect tho.

Top Bottom