• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I must have misread the post; I thought it said "song". I stopped listening after 10 seconds. Ugh.
    Most of the good music has been done and it is getting harder to make good music as time goes by. Couple that with the fact that there are more musicians now than ever and the result is making a lot of music that isn't good. That is just the way it has to be.
    Now with AI to help the problem I suspect there will be even more music made faster than ever that is less than good.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I don't care how the message is delivered. The next generation of voters ain't exactly vibing to Chet Atkins.
    I didn't say nor mean to imply that it shouldn't be played, just that it's not for me. To me, rap is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Also, I agree with the great Buddy Guy, rap is not music.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Most of the good music has been done and it is getting harder to make good music as time goes by. Couple that with the fact that there are more musicians now than ever and the result is making a lot of music that isn't good. That is just the way it has to be.
    Now with AI to help the problem I suspect there will be even more music made faster than ever that is less than good.
    That is truly a depressing thought. I do hear new music that, to me at least, is quite good. And I have BB King's Bluesville on Sirius XM to thank for that.

Now, get offa my lawn.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I saw a video that said he hit him kind of on the inside end of his left eyebrow. But with a 300 Win Mag a few teeth could easily go missing.
    I'd watched a video that said he was shot by the second CS team, a team just added, who had suppressed SR-25 .308.

Brandon Herrera has a NSFW video showing the effects of the ear shot on a gel head, filming the hit with 4000 frames a sec. Even that looks awful but the grand finale is shooting the bad guy gel head with the 300 Win Mag.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If there were a successful assassination of Hitler wouldn’t that guy be considered a hero? The press, Hollywood, Democrat politicians, have been saying Trump is an existential threat to democracy itself! A threat to Americans. To freedom. He will put them all in prison. He must be stopped at all costs.

It’s that the people holding up these “heo” signs are too cowardly to do it themselves, so when someone as deluded as them has the balls to do it they cheer. Because the little ********er had the balls to “save democracy” from the fascist tyrant and his fascist supporters.

What is a freedom loving American supposed to do with an existential threat? Be a hero? The rhetoric is a likely cause for this attempt, and for all the vitriol the left and some on the right have for Trump and supporters.
    They are planting the seed.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That is truly a depressing thought. I do hear new music that, to me at least, is quite good. And I have BB King's Bluesville on Sirius XM to thank for that.

Now, get offa my lawn.
    Oh there is still good music being made and there will be pretty much forever. It is getting harder though. There is a lot of new music being made by more people than ever and that means a lot of it is less than good.

How many of today's new songs will still be played in 20 years?

I listen to classic rock and there are tons of songs over 20 years old that are still being played and still recognized by everybody.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Again, the Secret Service has publicly stated that the reported calls for additional security for Trumps rally is false.
    No requests for additional security were made by the Trump campaign.
    Ahhhh.... the Clintonesque denial of DHS/USSS barely lasted a week... the additional resources were requested by the security team, not the campaign.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I’ll be interesting to see if they try to stick somebody else into the presidential nominee slot and keep Kamala as VP so they can access the campaign funds.

Because I can’t imagine any of their known big-name possibilities (cough cough Hillary cough) being willing to take second fiddle to Kamala.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Aren't her optics as bad as his?

From what little I have read nobody likes her... as in NOBODY at all on either side.

Did they just do this because they realize Trump is going to be the next POTUS so throw her out there instead of ruining the chances for next term?
    I had that thought too, but if that was the case, why not just leave Biden in there.

Top Bottom