• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason Biden dropped out is because of money. Big money said no to Biden. He can't run a campaign without big money. The reason Kamala will be the nominee is about money. Since she's on the ticket, she's the only one who can tap into the cash already taken in from big money. And the big donors are apparently willing to spend their cash on her. She had the big money behind her in the primary until Tulsi Gabbard pulled Kamala's pants down on national TV.
    Don't know what they see in Kamala over Biden but that she may be even more manipulable than he was.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Can anyone explain what bearing where the gun was purchased has on anything?

They have been pumping this punk full of hallucinogens for months or years, they knew who he was.

He said 7/13 would make him famous. Stop saying the POS's name.
    Absolutely nothing, except adding people and businesses to the cancel list.

Traces don't solve crimes. Traces don't prevent crimes. Original sale point of a gun is completely irrelevant to any crimes it is used for. This is all an agreed upon fiction, because registration is extremely useful for other political goals.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    An elected official is not GP…
    I know, I know!
    I'm just curious who can visit the site now.
    I mean is it just open to Congress folks? Can journalists have access now? The general public?

I assume it's private property anyway so even if it's not longer a crime scene not anybody should get on top of that roof.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Anytime there is a "gun trace" I am always somewhat nonplussed.

Who cares where the gun came from? I view gun Trace activity as primarily supporting add-on charges. The individual in possession of the gun may not possess a gun. Alternatively, it may include an effort to go after a non dealer.

None of the gun Trace outputs however, matter to the immediate violent crime which has occurred when the unlawful use of a firearm is involved. What matters is the human being who pulled the trigger, and if there are any others which remain associated with that individual who are still a danger to society. I cannot imagine a scenario where a gun Trace addresses any of the most immediately critical questions. More importantly if the individual who committed the crime is dead, the gun Trace answers no questions which matter.

While gun Traces may be a relatively standard investigative practice. As a citizen respecting the Constitution, and believing fully in the restrictive and declaratory clauses of the Bill of Rights I see little to no value to them relative to the danger the infrastructure required to execute them create. They are however every totalitarians dream, since they're 100% effective use requires registration of arms and control of movement.

Better to require the visible destruction of the infrastructure the ATF, FBI and others have created, and to prohibit any aggregation of the firearms purchase data from any source, than compromise the Constitution. Personally I would prefer to see the NFA GCA and Hughes amendment placed in the dustbin of History first by SCOTUS and second by the legislative Branch. Better yet take us back to 1900 with no requirement to serialize firearms from the government. Frankly it's none of their business.

Top Bottom