• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't know if this has been asked yet in the last 2600 posts...
    Is anybody REALLY surprised this happened to President Trump before November with the failure
    of russia, russia, russia, ballot removal, civil suits and trumped up legal filings to take him out before hand?

kermit-the-frog-really-c1tgb2sxqctg1ati.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't know if this has been asked yet in the last 2600 posts...
    Is anybody REALLY surprised this happened to President Trump before November with the failure
    of russia, russia, russia, ballot removal, civil suits and trumped up legal filings to take him out before hand?

kermit-the-frog-really-c1tgb2sxqctg1ati.gif
    I've said this in a previous post. Nothing they've done thus far is working. About the only thing left is to try and assassinate Trump and THAT didn't even work.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, they've already hosed the roof off, so it is not much of a crime scene anymore...
    The crime scene is the entire area, it goes far beyond that roof. They can't clean the site until they are done collecting evidence.

It's a massive crime scene.
    Everything stayed in place, including all the renting heavy machinery.

CFGYTHO3RVMM7PWJYHGFM42MWM.jpg

Btw on that picture you can see one of the forklifts that was stroke by a bullet during the attack.
    The one on the bottom, in the middle of the pic ... the arm is down. Not like the other one fully extended up.
    In some videos you can see an hydraulic line bursting during the shooting and the arm goes down.

does-anyone-have-the-picture-of-the-trump-rally-forklift-v0-vbxa2zt6pucd1.jpeg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The crime scene is the entire area, it goes far beyond that roof. They can't clean the site until they are done collecting evidence.

It's a massive crime scene.
    Everything stayed in place, including all the renting heavy machinery.

CFGYTHO3RVMM7PWJYHGFM42MWM.jpg

Btw on that picture you can see one of the forklifts that was stroke by a bullet during the attack.
    The one on the bottom, in the middle of the pic ... the arm is down. Not like the other one fully extended up.
    In some videos you can see an hydraulic line bursting during the shooting and the arm goes down.

does-anyone-have-the-picture-of-the-trump-rally-forklift-v0-vbxa2zt6pucd1.jpeg
    Good gawd! Look at the slope on that roof!!

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m sure it was posted , it I missed it. If he didn’t use a ladder, and climbed up the ac unit, where is the ac unit? I also heard, and have not verified, that the police were actually positioned in the second story of another build, not the one the shooter used. If so, that building looks to be right behind the one he used. Looks like they should be able to see him on the roof from their windows, if they were actually in the 2 story building.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Cheatle's claim about the sloped roof being a personnel hazard was a brainless comment tossed out without thinking. She attempted to deflect a legit question. It quickly backfired. Kim Cheatle is a bureaucratic swamp creature.

A Butler Township Emergency Services sniper team was on the 2nd floor of a different AGR building. They weren't in the one Crooks climbed onto and had no view of the portion of the roof Crooks was on. Photos show the open window on the 2nd floor of the building they were in. Investigators piecing together available information concluded Crooks concealed his rifle behind a commercial size A/C unit on AGR property. How long in advance? Who knows. IMHO breakdown and reassembly, while easy and fairly quick, would more likely attract someone's attention than simply pulling it from behind something.

Crooks was already there the morning of the rally and used a drone to recce the site again well before its airspace was shut down. One can legitimately wonder why the entire rooftops of all AGR's buildings weren't covered by some type of overwatch to prevent their use by the nefarious. Drones, however, are a no-go by anyone beginning shortly before a protected person arrives on site. The ban on them is to prevent real time danger to the protected person (intentional or inadvertent).

Coordinating use of a specific room with the company or person that owns the building and obtaining their willing permission to do so is different compared to forcibly commandeering and completely taking one over.

ETA: Prepared this posting before Kelly posted his. There's some remarks repetitive with his.
    This really sounds like a set up. A roof that no one had eyes on. A 20yo isn't that smart or knows where to go to not be seen by security forces. I don't believe in coincidence.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I’m sure it was posted , it I missed it. If he didn’t use a ladder, and climbed up the ac unit, where is the ac unit? I also heard, and have not verified, that the police were actually positioned in the second story of another build, not the one the shooter used. If so, that building looks to be right behind the one he used. Looks like they should be able to see him on the roof from their windows, if they were actually in the 2 story building.
    You can see some AC units in those pics. Looks fairly easy to climb.

669715ee66ff8.image.jpg

2024-07-14T215645Z_475920069_RC29V8AH05RD_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP_rorzgo

That's a bunch of building all connected together.
    I'm not sure if the suspect directly climbed on top of the building where he shot from, or went from roof to roof.

66f0499890d1ce09c59ebef1d8ed7749.jpg

Top Bottom