• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Medically it was superficial, Not a threat to life, nor does it affect his physical functioning. Now that the bleeding is stopped that most he would need would be plastic surgery (although if I was him, I would leave it alone. It’s not hideous and he can wear his scar with pride).

But the fact that it was an inch or less from his brain does make it a serious event psychologically, both for him and us.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump's campaign released an update on the former president's health Saturday, one week after he survived an attempted assassination at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The memo, from Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served as Trump's White House physician, offers new details on the nature of the GOP nominee's injuries and the treatment he received in the immediate aftermath of the attack.

The bullet track, he said, “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

While the swelling has since resolved and the wound “is beginning to granulate and heal properly,” he said Trump is still experiencing intermittent bleeding, requiring the dressing that was on display at last week's Republican National Convention.

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required,” he wrote.

Trump was initially treated by medical staff at Butler Memorial Hospital. According to Jackson, doctors “provided a thorough evaluation for additional injuries that included a CT of his head.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I agree with him factually, it's a superficial wound.

View attachment 367376

Let's take Fauci, and put him in that position, and then tell him we're going to give him the same superficial wound.
    And it was superficial.
    I don't think anybody thinks it's serious.

It's more about what ALMOST happened.
    What came INCHES from happening.
    Or.. SECONDS from happening, if the shot had happened 2 seconds earlier.

So let's replicate with Fauci, and see if he's so unconcerned when it's him.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Let's take Fauci, and put him in that position, and then tell him we're going to give him the same superficial wound.
    And it was superficial.

You will need a lottery to pick the sniper from the millions of volunteers.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And it was superficial.

Don't misunderstand me. The cavalier attitude of the left in discussions of the assassination attempt and his handling of COVID-19 give me plenty of reasons to know i disagree with them on lots of things

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Seen aouple posts like this but no source.

I wonder.

If she resigns and has to testify as a citizen would she be more exposed to consequences of her actions that the executive branch could shield her from?

Or maybe there are levels of incompetence that even this administration considers a terminable offense?

Top Bottom