Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is probably in the hands of law firms now, joe's got a number and dems think it's too high. Negotiations being made on the QT, but dems are running out of time so joe has the stronger position. He's been shaking people down his whole life so the dems are not dealing with an amateur. They are probably surprised to be getting squeezed after how much they have done for him.

The Dems don't have to bribe him at all.
    Bribe his doc.
    Next time he takes a tumble, "the Pres is unfit to continue his duties"...
    Kamala takes over for a few months.
    On to their next chosen one.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm sure Iran and others are taking notes.

Better to shoot the candidates, and leave up the one you can control.
    A 20 year old doofus got within iron sights range of a former President/Presidential candidate under Secret Service protection. A crosswind from the opposite direction and the world is a very different place.

How many ISIS/al Qaeda/Hamas/Hezbo/Taliban/Quds Force/Houthi/al Shabab ***holes who actually know what they are doing are in this country right now?

Scary times we are living in.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That speech was so long. Dayam. I'm trying to get through it bit by bit as time permits.
    The guy had things to say, and had to get some stuff off his chest. If he had a nice tight short speech, the Democrats would’ve been yelling about how it showed that he had less stamina than Gibberin’ Joe yadda yadda yadda.

One of the guys reporting on his speech on X who could see what was on the Teleprompter, said the Teleprompters would stop scrolling while Trump went rogue and talked about whatever he wanted to talk about until he came back to the prepared script, and then go on until the next deviation.

So everybody got to see that this is an alive, energetic, mentally nimble presidential candidate, unlike you know who. He may not like what he says, but the comparison with the Covid patient is… Illuminating.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    A 20 year old doofus got within iron sights range of a former President/Presidential candidate under Secret Service protection. A crosswind from the opposite direction and the world is a very different place.

How many ISIS/al Qaeda/Hamas/Hezbo/Taliban/Quds Force/Houthi/al Shabab ***holes who actually know what they are doing are in this country right now?

Scary times we are living in.
    Had Trump not turned to draw attention to the slide just put up on the Jumbotron to his right, we'd have seen his head laid open on live TV. That same shot that went through his ear hit one of the two severely wounded in the stands on the wings of the stage to Trump's left. The retired fire chief who died was in the opposite stands. His body (head) blocked the round from reaching the stage in the wing stands to Trump's right.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Yes, they voted no on officially saying political violence was wrong. It is useful to them. Even though conservatives won 40% of the poplular vote they rigged the electors and conservatives got a whole 3 seats,vs actual anarchist(antifa) and communists who now hold 42. It is insanity over there.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Becomes more puzzling daily . . .
    See about two minutes in to this news clip regarding three "encrypted accounts" on overseas platforms. No details on what kinds of "accounts" these are. They could be financial, gaming, social media, retail (e.g. Temu), etc. Supposedly FBI is working to unravel what they are and how he was using them. Let the Conspiracy Theories begin. Personally, I'll wait until there's more information on them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The guy had things to say, and had to get some stuff off his chest. If he had a nice tight short speech, the Democrats would’ve been yelling about how it showed that he had les stamina than Gibberin’ Joe yadda yadda yadda.

One of the guys reporting on his speech on X who could see what was on the Teleprompter, said the Teleprompters would stop scrolling while Trump went rogue and talked about whatever he wanted to talk about until he came back to the prepared script, and then go on until the next deviation.

So everybody got to see that this is an alive, energetic, mentally nimble presidential candidate, unlike you know who. He may not like what he says, but the comparison with the Covid patient is… Illuminating.
    It's fine that it's long. It's just hard to come by a 90 minute contiguous block of time these days. So I'm piecemealing it. I got about 30 minutes done I think. I'll be working outside tomorrow and can listen to the rest of the speech then.

I thought his telling the story about the assassination attempt was maybe a little over-dramatic given the kind of speech it was. But that's fine. Dude came very close to being assassinated. And he stood up from that fist clenched in the most baddass moment a former president has had in my lifetime. He's earned telling that story however he wants.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Apparently most of the US secret service(all but around 8) that were there as the protection detail were in fact US Treasury agents(also part of the USSS), but not trained in protection details. It would explain some of the things we saw.
    So DJT got eight of these?

161011_gal_screenaccountants_untouchables.jpg

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Becomes more puzzling daily . . .
    See about two minutes in to this news clip regarding three "encrypted accounts" on overseas platforms. No details on what kinds of "accounts" these are. They could be financial, gaming, social media, retail (e.g. Temu), etc. Supposedly FBI is working to unravel what they are and how he was using them. Let the Conspiracy Theories begin. Personally, I'll wait until there's more information on them.

More here found on Jesse Watters that was posted on Twitter . . .

Top Bottom