• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From information already posted we know where 5 of the assassin's bullets hit. These trajectories do not suggest good accuracy at all. They are spread out too much.

The FBI should know where the others hit by now but we are not worthy enough to be told.
    Come on guys, you have never watched a cop show. "Sorry, I can't comment on an ongoing investigation."

Or maybe we've watched too many cop shows and, it should have all been wrapped up in an hour.

"The sniper had him in his scope for 2 minutes"

"The other sniper had to take the shot because the sniper that had him in his sights could not take the shot because his view was obstructed by trees"

I realize everyone knows more than me, let alone the FBI...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Zuck, saying it is bada** is not as amazing as the last line...

"I think that's why a lot of people like the guy."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What is even an "encrypted foreign account"? At no point does it say it's a BANK account.
    What bank account is encrypted? Crypto stuff? :dunno:

To me it sounds more like an email account stored on a foreign server maybe.
    Unknown Sylvain. I was thinking bank accounts but it could be something else.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From information already posted we know where 5 of the assassin's bullets hit. These trajectories do not suggest good accuracy at all. They are spread out too much.

The FBI should know where the others hit by now but we are not worthy enough to be told.
    There are some 3D models showing where the bullets went. I think someone posted it here.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There are some 3D models showing where the bullets went. I think someone posted it here.
    They used a color coding on the bullet paths - I believe the black paths are the ones that we don't know where they went because they didn't hit any people or hydraulic hoses.
    I'm thinking the FBI probably could find some of them if they hit part of the seating hardware or structure. But if they made it through that and hit the ground somewhere further away they would be harder to locate and less interesting at the same time.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This Iran plot to kill Trump sure smells like a distraction to protect the dumocraps after they have been running their mouths for years.
    Also awefully convenient since the Uniparty establishment has been beating the Iranian war drums since, well, forever. Smells an awful lot chemical weapons in Iraq.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It was an inside job, they just can't hide it like they could in the 60s... more and more is coming out...

They don't even try, they just call everyone insane through the MSM and label you a terrorist for telling the truth.

Just like them trying to blame the assassination attempt on Iran. Any normal and functional human being knows this is the biggest pile of ******** since Baghdad bob. But because the MSM can brainwash people into believing a woman can have a penis, they get away with it.

Top Bottom