Avon

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well it appears from a lot of media sources that Biden is going to drop out of the race. I think we may be just hours away from hearing an announcement. Lot of heat coming down on Biden from Barry and Pelosi. Last reporting was Biden is now “thinking” about it. I take that as code. David Bet Patrick prediction from over a year ago may just happen. One way or another Biden is gone. ????
    How are they going to fix the "name on ballot" problem?
    I realize in dumocrap states they will just ignore any law they want to like normal but in Republican states they may have trouble getting the name changed on the ballots - it could cost a lot of money to buy the judges they need.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If this is true about the foreign accounts... seems a bit strange for a 20 year old who lives at home and works at a nursing home. Not like his name is Biden.
    Maybe the dumocraps paid him by depositing into foreign accounts. If so they probably figured they could get the money back when he got killed because they are good at sneaky crap like that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If he does go my guess there will be money involved for Jill and the family. Joe is going to want some sort of blanket pardons for Hunter, his brother and himself. He may be able to do that on the way out the door.

This is probably in the hands of law firms now, joe's got a number and dems think it's too high. Negotiations being made on the QT, but dems are running out of time so joe has the stronger position. He's been shaking people down his whole life so the dems are not dealing with an amateur. They are probably surprised to be getting squeezed after how much they have done for him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This Iran plot to kill Trump sure smells like a distraction to protect the dumocraps after they have been running their mouths for years.

That's EXACTLY what it is.

Double edged sword to try it because why would the iranians want to kill Trump and keep bidet?
    I don't think they know (care) how stupid and complicit this makes them look.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If this is true about the foreign accounts... seems a bit strange for a 20 year old who lives at home and works at a nursing home. Not like his name is Biden.
    What is even an "encrypted foreign account"? At no point does it say it's a BANK account.
    What bank account is encrypted? Crypto stuff? :dunno:

To me it sounds more like an email account stored on a foreign server maybe.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What is even an "encrypted foreign account"? At no point does it say it's a BANK account.

I've got a supposedly secure email which utilizes servers in Europe and I don't think it's any big secret. I could see someone looking to sensationalize things using an obscure description for something like that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

You are right. It could be a bank account or an email account or an AmazonUK account. Or another possibility could be there is no account at all and they are lying again. They like to do that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If Iran wanted to kill Trump they'd have just flown a DJI with a standard IED right up to the podium. Not like there was anything or anyone to stop them.

"CIA takes notes..."

224574564.jpg

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This is probably in the hands of law firms now, joe's got a number and dems think it's too high. Negotiations being made on the QT, but dems are running out of time so joe has the stronger position. He's been shaking people down his whole life so the dems are not dealing with an amateur. They are probably surprised to be getting squeezed after how much they have done for him.

Probably trying to negotiate a lifetime supply of pudding cups.

b40d106c-95d3-451b-b90f-17ac39ce8162_text.gif

Top Bottom